trish19 is offline Master Gamer

Default List of My Ideas

Rides Ideas :
    I think we can ask people to ride with.
    Example:
    Trish19: Wanna Ride the Tiger with me?
    Icy Rose: Sure!

World of FR Ideas:

We should have Bus Stops so we can go into the bus and go to different places while enjoying the view of FR's Nature (it goes faster than Walking or running)
    (Need to buy a ticket from the coin shop)

We should have Subways to Explore the Underground (Thats where all Mining Minigames are held. (Need to buy a ticket from the coin shop)

Boats to travel water lands (Where you find treasure) (Treasure: coin shop items)
    (Need to buy a ticket from the coin shop)

Submarines to dive down there and find pearls (Sell your pearls for 100c in coin shop) and also to take photo graph of Creatures down at sea (A job check at the bottoom to find the info) (You also can take photos of Merpeople) And you can sell your photos to Merchants for 100c common creatures. 500c Uncommon. 1000c Rare (Merpeople and Very Very Magical Creatures)

Housing:
    Rainbow Blocks (Change Color every second) (Can use to make dance Floor)
    Seaside House (a house that takes place in Seaside) (With Water or Without Water)
    Briarwood House (House that takes Place in Briar)
    Snowhill House
    a Frame that you can your avatar in
    Books
    Food
    Ice Cream Trucks
    Hamster Cage
    Pets
    Cash Registers (For shops)

Jobs:
    Scubadiving (Photo Graphing Sea Creatures)
    Fashion Designer (Every Month Fashion Designers Make Their Clothes (In The Minigame) and decorate then submint their design then FR picks one design and puts it in eaither coin shop or sc market
    Doctor (Almost like medic but works in a hospital (When combat jobs knockout 5 times in a game they continue in the hospital and Doctors Help them)
    Combat Jobs: They are 5 knockouts in a game when they reached it they go to a hospital and the doctors help them and when they are done they go back to the game and have 1 more knockout and if they got it they go out of the game.

Races:
    Half Crow and Human

All i figured so far.....
    EDIT:
    Accesories:
    Leg Warmers (Striped; Pokadotz; Stars; Etc.)
    Wristbands

Jobs:
    House Builder (Every month people pick house (In Minigame) Submint it and FR Choses which 1 is gonna be in a empty space. But the designer has to put items in The House. (Already made items in the home)

Rides:
    Elephant
    Zebra
    Magic Rug
    Rocket
    UFO Ride
    SnowBoard
    Air Craft
    Rose/Flower Ride
    Paper Airplane
    Turtle
    Cloud Board
    Broom Board
    Skate Board
    Last edited by trish19; 08-11-2010 at 05:41 PM.

----

TheFlyingTurtle is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: List of My Ideas

Nice! I like these ideas. But if they do make that bus thing, I hope it doesn't look like an actual bus, like a hover bus made from the same things as Hover Boards.
    IGN: James Bigpeach

trish19 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: List of My Ideas

Here are more:
    Accesories:
    Leg Warmers (Striped; Pokadotz; Stars; Etc.)
    Wristbands

Jobs:
    House Builder (Every month people pick house (In Minigame) Submint it and FR Choses which 1 is gonna be in a empty space. But the designer has to put items in The House. (Already made items in the home)

----