Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Poetic_Raven is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Lighting Suggestion

If I sat down and took the time, I could come up with a LOT of suggestions...
    But right now I am only going to say the one that has been bothering me the most the last couple of days.

I think we should be able to set our lights/lamps to either stay on all the time or come on automatically when it gets darker.

It is no fun running around to turn on all the lights every time it is dark or every time you come to your house.
    Especially if you used lighting as a design element.

...A small suggestion but one I think should be easily obtainable.

I know there are about a TON of other suggestions that would be far more appreciated than this one...
    But this is one of those little things that makes me go "Grrrr!" lol

" I Became Insane, With Long Intervals Of Horrible Sanity. "
    - Edgar Allen Poe -

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Lighting Suggestion

I think it's a great suggestion. I fully support it.
    Small nuances such as this one go a long way torwards developing the overall character and feel of a great game.

I find it refreshing to see a thread here that is not another laundry list of ride or housing items. A thread that does not list dozens of ideas while exploring none.
    Thank you.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

Quote Originally Posted by Layla Littlenymph View Post
    I think it's a great suggestion. I fully support it.
    Small nuances such as this one go a long way torwards developing the overall character and feel of a great game.

I find it refreshing to see a thread here that is not another laundry list of ride or housing items. A thread that does not list dozens of ideas while exploring none.
    Thank you.
    I agree with that,
    I think asking for too many big changes all at once makes it very unlikely that those suggestions would be fully heard or taken into much consideration. But the smaller things might actually be tackled one at a time. I know this isn't a big change and may not be important to many people but it's still an improvement that I would appreciate.

- Edgar Allen Poe -

I would appreciate it too. Sometimes, if you want to take a picture in game of your character to use as a profile picture on here maybe ( just an example ), the lighting is bad and it makes it almost impossible. Plus, the lighting gives the houses a.. warm feeling haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Sharpsword View Post
    I would appreciate it too. Sometimes, if you want to take a picture in game of your character to use as a profile picture on here maybe ( just an example ), the lighting is bad and it makes it almost impossible. Plus, the lighting gives the houses a.. warm feeling haha.
    Exactly! lol

- Edgar Allen Poe -

And good thread by the way. I'm sure it will go more towards getting noticed than some of the others that have looonnngg lists of items being demanded. I doubt a person from SOE would actually sit down and go through one of those threads and read it if I myself as a player get bored with it.

Abiagail Coralmusic is offline Master Gamer

I would really like that too, I can't see when I'm working sometimes
    I am a Tribute(fan) of the Hunger Games Trilogy. I am a HG Adict and I loved the movie. I am Team Peeta!
    THE HUNGER GAMES LEGEND BEGINS!

Yeah,
    The lighting would help me a lot too.
    And I really hate having to turn on all the lights over and over when I enter my house.
    But my stuff looks better with them on and can be seen much better as well...
    So I do it, lol.

And yeah Brad,
    I get bored with the long lists myself .
    And also doubt SOE would sit through reading some of those, as long as they are.

- Edgar Allen Poe -