Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
Like Tree8Likes

Title: Known Spambots

  1. #1
    Endermanspain's Avatar
    Endermanspain is offline Amateur Gamer
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    287

    Default Known Spambots

    This thread is to make people aware of things which are quickly taking over parts of our community.
    KNOWN SPAMBOTS LIST
    Spoiler: show

    1. kchenktand
    2. ohinowenc
    3. selewcpf45








    Please post names of Spambots you know and I will edit my post.
    THANK YOU!

    Last edited by Endermanspain; 10-30-2013 at 04:15 AM.

    I am gone.



  2. #2
    Zalesana is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,865

    Default Re: Known Spambots

    Thanks for making this thread. kchenktand has really been messing up my Sunstone Valley Coin Guide thread. 8/ I searched back through all the threads that I've seen spammed on and it seems like kchenktand is by far the worst spam bot. ohinowenc is another one that hasn't been banned yet.

    Normally when I complain about the moderators/admins not signing on, their magical moderator senses start tingling somehow and they actually sign on and see what I wrote.
    Then I feel bad.

    Maybe they'll come on if I say that they should try to take 5 minutes out of their lives and clean up the threads that I reported.

    Did I jinx it? Darn.

    Here, I'll even make it easy. Here are the three threads that I remember being messed up. I even went through kchenktand's profile and checked to see if any other threads were posted on, and none of them were.

    http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...uilding-33174/
    http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...guide-55513/6/
    http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...stline-2666/3/

    And just for giggles, here are the links to their profiles.
    kchenktand
    ohinowenc

    *Sigh*. Now can someone please ban them?

    Edit: I see someone online named
    iakrltqiq. I'm going to take an educated guess and say that they're another spam bot. They're creating a thread now, so I guess we'll have to see.

    Edit #2: Found another.

    selewcpf45

    http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...dresses-62122/
    http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...0/#post1003309
    Last edited by Zalesana; 10-30-2013 at 03:45 AM.
    Endermanspain likes this.





  3. #3
    Endermanspain's Avatar
    Endermanspain is offline Amateur Gamer
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    287

    Default Re: Known Spambots

    Quote Originally Posted by Zalesana View Post
    Thanks for making this thread. kchenktand has really been messing up my Sunstone Valley Coin Guide thread. 8/ I searched back through all the threads that I've seen spammed on and it seems like kchenktand is by far the worst spam bot. ohinowenc is another one that hasn't been banned yet.

    Normally when I complain about the moderators/admins not signing on, their magical moderator senses start tingling somehow and they actually sign on and see what I wrote.
    Then I feel bad.

    Maybe they'll come on if I say that they should try to take 5 minutes out of their lives and clean up the threads that I reported.

    Did I jinx it? Darn.

    Here, I'll even make it easy. Here are the three threads that I remember being messed up. I even went through kchenktand's profile and checked to see if any other threads were posted on, and none of them were.

    http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...uilding-33174/
    http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...guide-55513/6/
    http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...stline-2666/3/

    And just for giggles, here are the links to their profiles.
    kchenktand
    ohinowenc

    *Sigh*. Now can someone please ban them.

    Edit: I see someone online named
    iakrltqiq. I'm going to take an educated guess and say that they're another spam bot. They're creating a thread now, so I guess we'll have to see.
    Thanks for the support and the Spambot name. I have edited my post.I expect negative replies to this thread but the first one was positive.

    I am gone.



  4. #4
    Zalesana is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,865

    Default Re: Known Spambots

    Looks like iakrltqiq never made a thread, but they seem like one to keep an eye on. I don't know why you would receive negative replies on this thread unless people are clicking whatever virus infested links those spam bots are posting and are actually getting some pretty good deals. xD





  5. #5
    Endermanspain's Avatar
    Endermanspain is offline Amateur Gamer
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    287

    Default Re: Known Spambots

    Quote Originally Posted by Zalesana View Post
    Looks like iakrltqiq never made a thread, but they seem like one to keep an eye on. I don't know why you would receive negative replies on this thread unless people are clicking whatever virus infested links those spam bots are posting and are actually getting some pretty good deals. xD
    I actually did try clicking a link once but it did not work. I thought what I thought because I thought people would say they can identify Spambots by themselves and not need a thread to tell them.

    I am gone.



  6. #6
    GriffinSilentgulf's Avatar
    GriffinSilentgulf is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,266

    Default Re: Known Spambots

    From my experience, they just make up random usernames (usually it's easy to tell), and spam away.
    Sarannah likes this.


  7. #7
    Sarannah's Avatar
    Sarannah is offline Pro Gamer
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    714

    Default Re: Known Spambots

    Spambots are annoying. Might as well call them Spambot#1, Spambot#2...
    "Why bother?"

  8. #8
    GriffinSilentgulf's Avatar
    GriffinSilentgulf is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,266

    Default Re: Known Spambots

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarannah View Post
    Spambots are annoying. Might as well call them Spambot#1, Spambot#2...
    Usually they only post a couple of threads and then they're done


  9. #9
    Sarannah's Avatar
    Sarannah is offline Pro Gamer
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    714

    Default Re: Known Spambots

    Quote Originally Posted by GriffinSilentgulf View Post
    Usually they only post a couple of threads and then they're done
    Yeah...but couldn't they go on another website and post links. Or...have a spam monitor. ;P
    "Why bother?"

  10. #10
    Egg Zachly is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,918

    Default Re: Known Spambots

    Spam. Beep boop beep. I am a bot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •