Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    GhostPanda23 is offline Explorer

Default Journalist or Golfer job?

Hey guys, hope everything is well! I was just wondering what you guys think of having a golfer and/or journalist/reporter job featured in Free Realms on PC and PS3? I think that would be awesome! Thanks for your input! pictures below illustrate my vision.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Don't stop chasing your dreams until you catch it knock it out and watch as it awakes into a beautiful reality."

Flamey is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Journalist or Golfer job?

Not very sure about how journalism would work, I don't think FR staff will want to read all of our essays..

And to be honest I think golf is the most boring sport, so eh.. I guess you can make it somewhat fun in a game, but I doubt FR has the time.

???
    ??? is offline Explorer

While the journalism job seems like it could be a pretty decent job idea, I don't see a way that they could make it happen. Having to read all of our reports? They didn't even want to read all our guild and name changes, which is the reason they started charging us for it. I don't see how they could pull it off.

No you don't have to write, just have like reporting mini games, maybe even investigation games like a detective but journalists do the same thing. Never said anything about writing. plus you have photojournalists and that I think can be possible, level up by shooting or taking pictures of certain spots of Free Realms. Yea, I think that could be possible but, just a thought. As for golf, it's not the first time I heard it be called boring, I thought it was too until I watched The Masters. And yea, in a game it will look cooler with powerups and such. But again I actually like the photojournalist idea instead.
    "Don't stop chasing your dreams until you catch it knock it out and watch as it awakes into a beautiful reality."

And I think we all like taking pictures and shooting video

???
    ??? is offline Explorer

The more you explain it, the more it's starting to grow on me. You might be onto something.

Flamey is offline Master Gamer

Taking pictures, I like that but that would be a Photographer job.

Right Flamey, it is a photographer, it just depends on the pictures you're taking. A photojournalist takes pictures of certain events while a photographer does it for art purposes so you're right BUT a photojournalist also can be a person shooting video as well and no it's not a film maker unless you are shooting a produced film with acting and such then it could be a film maker. and thanks ??? i'm glad you're showing interest. Really appreciating your feedbacks guys, means a lot!

KitanaEdenia is offline Master Gamer

Sorry ;-; I wouldn't like the golfer thing, I hate golf. But the journalist, it wouldn't be that bad. Depending on what the job's purpose would be -3- Edit: That guy has a curly mustache -w-

Code: Breaker is awesome.
    The stupid gif isn't working.
    I know it's small.

Quote Originally Posted by KitanaEdenia View Post
    Sorry ;-; I wouldn't like the golfer thing, I hate golf. But the journalist, it wouldn't be that bad. Depending on what the job's purpose would be -3- Edit: That guy has a curly mustache -w-
    I understand, it's a niche sport, like I told Flamey, I used to hate it too but I will say it's more fun to PLAY than it is to WATCH and actually and I'm not even joking, golf is better on radio than TV, am I being biased because I do some radio work? Naw, it's kinda true, they do a really great job of capturing the roars of the crowd and the swings and such, just wanted to point that out but if they can have basketball at least, anything else besides just soccer, racing and fishing even though I like those games but if there can be a sports like basketball or football in there at least that would be a plus ya diggg? Also, as I was saying above, maybe instead of a writer journalist, maybe have a photojournalist, someone who shoots footage of live events going on even if it's just everyone jumping around because it's still live in the moment, film making is produced so it's not film making unless you want to make a video for youtube of course. But, photojournalist might be more appealing to everyone but I think it would be great because a journalist is one of the top ten proffesions in the world and I think it could fit with FR's job system. And LOL, yea that's Gary McCord, he's a sports reporter, yes I know that mustache is distinctive lol. I actually interviewed him not that long ago, great guy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast