Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: Job Ideas

Amber Oakstone is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon13 Job Ideas

After Reading Sarah Noblemind's discription of the Druid, i thought of my own jobs. See if you like them!
    Scuba Diver
    Off the coast, there will be a dock or something, and you can dive. and it will be like the fisherman job, where it is in an enclosed space and you can go where ever and you can see other divers. If you level up in that job, you can go in different spots in the ocean/lake and you can learn about more fish. You can level up by taking care of the animals, and other then animals, you can find buried treasure, ship wrecks, etc.
    Woodworker
    In this job, you could make your own furniture by building it. you can by the wood at the coin shop, and the stuff you build will differ by your level and you can keep it to put in your house. Some exaples are counters, stairs, chairs, your whole house, fence, etc. You could do quests that are building things for people, and stuff like that.
    Druid
    http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...ad.php?t=19188 (Druid Ideas)

Musician
    I've already heard thier thinking about making it, but here are some suggestions. You could write your own music, and you can play any instrament out of a list. Some may include violin, guiar, keyboard, vocals, etc. You can start out by little songs like Mary had a Little Lamb, and then when you get in higher levels, at the stages, such as Wugachug and Snowhill, you can do a concert! Also, thanks to Sarah Noblemind, we could put our songs in the boombox!
    Farmhand
    By this job, you can grow vegetables, take care of animals, pretty much what a farmer does. You can sell your products at the coin shop.
    Vet
    When your this job, you take care of animals. By quests you do a minigame that checks the pet's reflexes, heartbeat, whatever. Then you need to figure out what is wrong.
    Artist
    You paint pictures you can put up in your house, or sell them. it will be paint by numbers style, and you get your own templates that get more complicated as you level. At level 20 you can freestyle by creating your own templates and then painting. (optional- maybe if the producers like the template, it will go on a "highscore" kind of table and people can use it)

Post if you like these job ideas, and post your own ideas and i will put them up here for all to see!
    Last edited by Amber Oakstone; 05-27-2010 at 10:29 AM.
    Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness,heart, talent, guts. That's what girls are made of; forget the sugar and spice.
    Amber Oakstone
    <Insiders>
    Server 1

Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Job Ideas

Those re really good! (and not just the druid ^^; ) I really like the musician and artist. Oh, and maybe with musician, we could make songs and put them in the boombox! And artist, I'd have wwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to much fun with that. XD

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

I think they're all better than some of the jobs in FR now.
    Whose bright idea was it to put cars in a fantasy based game?

assassin64 is offline Amateur Gamer

I think their should be a skateboarder job. but I love your ideas, it's about time they make some really fun jobs.......I don't like the soccer.....fishing is fine.
    Free Realms non-paying member since 2 million!
    lvl. 20 Adventurer, Ninja, Brawler, Pet Trainer, Chef, Card Duelist
    Spoiler: show

My in-game name is Nathiel Hawkshade (Main) Roy Earthfable (hoverboard)

Amber Oakstone is offline Amateur Gamer

thanks guys! Sarah, that would be cool
    Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness,heart, talent, guts. That's what girls are made of; forget the sugar and spice.
    Amber Oakstone
    <Insiders>
    Server 1

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

OOOOHHHHHH!!!!!!! Those jobs would be SOOO cool!!!!!

~ ‚ÄčKISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

angelicaldream is offline Pro Gamer

I like the vet job and the animals part of the Farmhand job
    Read the second issue of the Free Realms Newspaper!
    http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...ad.php?t=24163

Skyler Eaglesaber is offline Amateur Gamer

Some ideads are great but the others doesn't really appeal much.

Just a thought, don't judge me.

CHUS0 is offline Explorer

lol?

I MEAN

LOL

! WARNING ¬°

THiS WOMBAT DeTeCTeD YoU WHiLe YoU WeRe ReaDiNG THiS PoST
    For your safety ,don't do sudden movements