Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Robertgalehaven is offline Pro Gamer

Default If you could have just one wish in the world other than having money, what will it be and why?

Lets see, if I could have one wish in the world other than money, it would probably be....TO HAVE EVERLASTING EVERYTHING IN FREEREALMS IN EVERY COLOR. Like I get maximum of all rare clothes in every color and everlasting SC. And with my everlasting clothes, I would love to be a friend and give ppl clothes they want FOR FREE

Surflight is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: If you could have just one wish in the world other than having money, what will it be and why?

I would wish for world peace, if it has to be FR related, then I would like evry sinngle VR ever.

Zoey704 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: If you could have just one wish in the world other than having money, what will it be and why?

There are many things I wish for...
    Signature credit goes to: Stephanie Stonyray (Thanks Stephanie)

Help us help make THIS Christmas Event a success!!

Rain Wolfheart is offline Master Gamer

I would wish for global warming to end. Or maybe world peace... There's too many things to wish for! I would wish for a genie so I could get three more wishes:
    -End global warming
    -World peace
    -A kitty (I can have one selfish one, right? XD)
    Allons-y.

i wish for my BEST FRIEND mathew to come back online and everlasting sc xD

sanada05 is offline Amateur Gamer

I wish I have everlasting wish ! So I can keep wishing forever until my end. Woohoo !

Jonny Jonathan is offline Master Gamer

I would wish for more wishes then more wishes than that and keep doign that for a while until i got a few then i would ask for a job that would give me 1million dollars a minute. (Does that count?)
    And I saw my reflection in the snow covered hills, till the landslide brought me down... *Sigh*... *Depression*

Robertgalehaven is offline Pro Gamer

ok, more wishes or jenies dont count too lol

Amanda Precioussaber is offline Master Gamer

-Probably (Yes, this is cheesy.. .-.) True love
    - To meet Justin Bieber (I can have a selfish one, right?)
    - and to end world hunger.
    My internet has been out for quite a while now, so I won't be able to get on.
    ~~Amanda at the Library.
    I feel like that cat right now.

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

I would wish for there to be no more endangered animals, but if it has to be FR realted, I would wish for the vault to come back.

~ ‚ÄčKISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast