Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Title: Ideas

Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer

Default Ideas

Okay, when I look at guilds in other games, t make me realize how lacking guilds are in FR. I've decided that we should have more than just a name. FR is supposed to be your world, but why aren't guilds really that way? Here's the idea (most of this I got from other games and tweaking them to fit FR):

Guild House: I think every guild should start out with a guild house. Right when you make it you get to pick a building and what realm it's in. (Wilds, Briarwood, Shrouded Glade, Seaside, Snowhill, or Blackspore) and then if you want to upgrade it you can buy an upgrade with either coins or SC, whichever one you prefer the house. And you can add more rooms depending on your guilds size. (1 to start out, and maybe 5 at the most, one in the middle and two on each side)

Guild Symbol: I think you should also be able to make a guild symbol, and it could maybe be on a flag outside your guild house. Also you should automatically get it, with no money.

Guild Uniform: After that you can make a uniform. You get to pick the head, shirt, legs, shoes, hands, and misc. It can either have your guild symbol or simply your guild colors. It should probably cost about 100-1000 coins to design it. And you can get it right when you join the guild. Higher ranked members can get a special uniform, and they can wear it whenever, with any job.

Guild Ranks: Perhaps we should just make our own ranks? Like, it's just like the ranks we have now, but we can just change the name to fit the guild's purpose or whatever.

Guild Parties: Then guilds can go party! *woot!* I'm not sure if this should be *coughcoughmembersonlycoughcough* or not. But, ANYWAY, in it you'd go to the basement or attic of your guild house (whichever the leader sets it) and party there! (and the attic/basement can only be accessed during parties) At the party it comes with automatically special cakes to turn you into things that no other effect/cake can! Also, it can have games and contests and the awards could be stuff from your gild's bank/storage. (see below)

Guild Banks/Storage: In this little feature, you can donate to the guild. It can be whatever, money, potions, party supplies, anything that you could trade normally. Although everything in the bank can only be accessed by the leader, and you can only give it back to you. This would be useful for guild parties and if you ever go into battles or not.

So, are they good? And do you think it would give guilds more purpose then just a name under yours?

Princess Celestina is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Ideas

Wow, I really <3 these ideas
    I probably never would have been able to think them up.. >.> Way to go, Sarah!

Where you stop is where you start again.
    Celestina Corinne

Quote Originally Posted by iLoveVBall11 View Post
    Wow, I really <3 these ideas
    I probably never would have been able to think them up.. >.> Way to go, Sarah!
    Thx! But I got those from other games, mostly.

Guild House is from Metin2 just more customization.

Guild Symbol I'm not sure, probably WoW.

Guild Uniform is from Wow, except in WoW you can only make a tabard. (shirt)

Guild Ranks is almost completely from WoW.

Guild Parties is mostly from WoW and Pixie Hollow/Toontown.

And Guild Banks/Storage is from WoW, except the leader and only the leader can take from it. (no choosing)

Princess Celestina is offline Master Gamer

Ah, but I still <3 the ideas lol

Where you stop is where you start again.
    Celestina Corinne

ArielleMoonshadow is offline Master Gamer

I like the ideas, Sarah!

The Free Realms staff should really give more features to guilds.
    Arielle Moonshadow
    Proud Member of the <Insiders> since January 4, 2010
    Not interested in trading anymore. Everything's so expensive...

Quote Originally Posted by ArielleMoonshadow View Post
    I like the ideas, Sarah!

The Free Realms staff should really give more features to guilds.
    Yeah, if they did stuff like that guilds would be one of the most *epic* things in the game. *=3

ceres27 is offline Master Gamer

omg i love all your ideas.. the guild house, uniforms and symbols.. theyre all great.. especially the house..lol... i remember when there was no houses back then, we used to have our guild party in that cave in durango zoo!!! and the bear was partying with us too!

TJ
    <Blood Wolf>
    I am looking for complete, black elite archer and warrior set. PM if selling.

Amber Oakstone is offline Amateur Gamer

I like- no. i dont. i LOVE them!
    Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness,heart, talent, guts. That's what girls are made of; forget the sugar and spice.
    Amber Oakstone
    <Insiders>
    Server 1

Quote Originally Posted by Amber Oakstone View Post
    I like- no. i dont. i LOVE them!
    Thx! I might send these to SoE somehow....

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

Never be afraid to borrow ideas, especially when you are honest enough to give credit where due. You have tweaked these ideas enough that I regard them as yours. Something like this would make guilds a much more popular aspect of the FR world.
    Last edited by Layla Littlenymph; 06-27-2010 at 08:21 PM.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast