Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    toxy219 is offline Master Gamer

Default and idea from watching a movie

I have another idea or more
    1st: you know that whale that comes up every now and again why not make it look like a smaller a little cooler version of this whale with better graphics and detailsb880aa.jpg for the people who don't know it's the whale from a funny movie with captain ahab

2nd:have a job like camptain ahab hunting the whale with a crew in his awsome submarine shoot torpedos.

3rd: a baby version of this whale and while it grows it grows in anger or be able to ride a torpedo.

4th; see little versions of those whales attack anything in the water and will attack anything or anybody
    Last edited by toxy219; 06-21-2011 at 11:23 AM.
    Still here and still around

LIAMredlake is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: and idea from watching a movie

Thats a good idea and all but...
    the effects of the whale are terrible! XD
    Epic Liam is on every server. . .

i know that's why i said cooler i ment to say cooler and better better as edite it with more graphics and so on

Draked is offline Amateur Gamer

It sounds cool but im not sure if they will do it.

yeah but still it would be interesting if they would

Its a little to violent. But the graphics that are on FR are already Great and I wouldnt change them. Thats just my opinion. Sorry If I offend you in anyway

if you check one of my other posts i said i'd like different areas for different ages like 7-11 same 12-18 a little more violent and graphic then older more than the the teens in every way and i'd like the graphics to be better than what they are.

But then FR would be down for maintence for at least 2-3weeks. I really wouldn't want it to be down like when it got hacked. So, If you want to wait that long then fine be my guest but I dont agree.

1st. they wouldn't
    2nd. it would be better
    3rd. it could getmore interesting
    4th. with the age groups it 1st would make it better for kids since teens wouldn't be like kids and soon 2nd alot oteenwoud lke more graphics and so on 3rd if you love freerealms then wouldn't you want to seeit stay arround for awhile and with things for kids , teens and up they could get more money more members and be able to keep there staff working on it without all of that icould start to turn out like other games that decided to stay with one age group and they lost alot of money and members since teens and older are on the computer more then kids and have there own money to buy stuff with out having to ask to borrow money from other people .

and it would take just as long or a little longer for freerealms since more money can = more staff
    more staff = things done faster so in the long run it would help everything and for my idea it is small so it would be like a lot of the other rides/pets.
    Last edited by toxy219; 06-29-2011 at 11:52 AM.

You don't have to be rude about it Gosh. It was a Opinion I was expressing how I felt towards it. You dont have to go all crazy on me. If Your going to act like this towards me then dont reply. It was a opinion. So Calm down. And I just like FR how it is. Its my opinion for them not to change as much as they did already. So Please don't act like this towards me. It hurts peoples feelings and It's very rude. If you don't like my opinion then Post back "I dont agree". and I wouldn't be angry, its your opinion about it so I wont judge you. So Just please don't be angry I just don't like the ideas.

~Smoochie Cuddlekins

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast