Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Title: Idea For FRI

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

Icon7 Idea For FRI

Hallow c: So like, i got bored one day right?!?! OMG ITS CRAY I KNOW. o_O anyway nd i went on the Wizard101 forums, they have the exact same set up as FRI but its in different colors, pics, siggy & avvie size, and everything. but one thing they have diffferent that i thought was AWESOME AND AMAZING was they have a little shop! O: and if you keep posting you get 'coins' on there and when you have enough coins you can go to the shop and buy like little headers for when you post! heres a example: (I added the red circles of things you could buy) Attachment 53018 they also have like little cuppycakes c: this is there little shop they have different categories! Attachment 53019 that would encourage more posting O:! so cool.
    gunieapig1234 likes this.
    Narwhales. Bai.

Pinktree2010 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Idea For FRI

Well we wouldn't want players posting randomly for coins and that's technically a break in CopyRight (CR) code if something is copied from a site to another site. Although you could try and do something similar but it would have to be a big enough difference so it would be TM (Trade Mark) instead of CR.
    Treeble-tastic!

-Limited IG time due to work-

chase123456tan is offline Master Gamer

...Excuse me?

I don't speak the 'now' language.
    KATAANG
    I'm taking the Timeless Isle for the GEAR!
    Beware, Thunder King, nobody is safe from my monk.

bnbnbnbn34299 is offline Master Gamer

I remember that system on P101C............................................................ .............................................
    I hardly call this place perfect. But I'm a mess, who can't handle any friendship without ruining it and has no one to turn to now.
    I belong right here, and I'm not moving. Ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinktree2010 View Post
    Well we wouldn't want players posting randomly for coins and that's technically a break in CopyRight (CR) code if something is copied from a site to another site. Although you could try and do something similar but it would have to be a big enough difference so it would be TM (Trade Mark) instead of CR.
    well yea o_o we can make it toally different but im saying we can like do something LIKE it. ._>
    Narwhales. Bai.

Zimster is offline Master Gamer

I like the idea, but have to refer back to Pinktree2010's post. I don't, honestly, see anything like this, or anything else really special, coming to FRI for the longest of time... My Opinion anyway..
    "Don't cry because it's over: smile because it happened."

Quote Originally Posted by Zimster View Post
    I like the idea, but have to refer back to Pinktree2010's post. I don't, honestly, see anything like this, or anything else really special, coming to FRI for the longest of time... My Opinion anyway..
    o.o i know no one updates on here anymore, alot of the events on the homepage for a while weren't updated for like a month. just a idea i wish they'd do Lol.
    Narwhales. Bai.

Kayopuro is offline Master Gamer

Oh, wow. You used Jesse's. (I know him, gurl)

I don't see this happening to FRI. It really is just their special quality. I wouldn't want to copy that.

This ends on a good note.

People online: 1
    Bots online: 4,349

I just picked a random user. Nd ._. K disregard this post since most everyone disagrees. Never know why I try to introduce new ideas oh well.

jaaaaaaaaack is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn73 View Post
    I just picked a random user. Nd ._. K disregard this post since most everyone disagrees. Never know why I try to introduce new ideas oh well.

I think it would be a very good idea for FRI, of course changing it to not fall under copyright ( :P ). I have no idea what it could be changed to though.
    I think it would make FRI seem more lively and perhaps something of the sorts can be added in the future - everybody is so used to nothing happening that they seem to have the attitude that nothing will change in the future; even though that does seem to be the case for now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast