wickedjeromy is offline Pro Gamer

Default I would like to see series 3 booster packs

I think it time for new booster packs
    I would like some new cards and new virtual rewards
    who's with me?

Inua is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: I would like to see series 3 booster packs

I am! *raises hand*
    Each Event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event.

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

I'm not sure. Because I'm pretty sure I would spend a ton of money trying to get the new VRs.

~ ‚ÄčKISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

I'm with you my friend.

Perhaps a new series will be "coming soon" to commemorate the new areas that are "coming soon" to satisfy the customers who will be soon coming tired of things that are "coming soon."

There are three not so small issues about the long awaited TCG expansion that strike me as a little odd when taken together. I'm a little surprised that more of you have not had more to say about issue #3.

1. Booster purchasing, paid members of FR, have long requested SOE fix the bugs that have been a part of the TCG since it's first release.

2. Booster purchasing, paid members of FR, have long requested SOE provide an expansion of the TCG. An expansion that was once hinted would be "coming soon" but now seems to be on the back burner for the "forseeable future."

3. SOE has heard your requests, and has responded by announcing a new card game will be "coming soon."

We ask them to fix (as promised) the current game. We ask them to expand (as promised) the current game. They respond by saying, Heres a new card game. It's "coming soon." I guess they took our requests for new content seriously eh? A little to seriously in my opinion. I have always been among the first to defend SOE's right to operate their for profit corporation in the maner they see fit, but sometimes I just don't understand these guys. Well, our customers have told us what they want, so lets give them something else.

Despite all I have said; I am looking forward to what this new card game will look like. I hope I will like it. I know I like the old one. That's the problem.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>