Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Icon5 I would like to join insiders and this is my how to keep your FR account safe :)

If your gonna be paranoid about hackers don't. Most likely your account wont be hacked if you have a good password. But here are some tips to help you out.

Tip number one

1. Use a strong password. If you want a really hard password try making a password with your favorite language. Japanese, french, etc

Tip number two.

2. If someone says they can get you something on your account like rare clothing. Don't give them your user name or password. They'll probably just want to steal your account.

Tip number three

3.Never share your password. Its your account not theirs. If they want an account they should make one them self's.

Tip four

4. Have fun :]

Princess Celestina is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: I would like to join insiders and this is my how to keep your FR account safe :)

Thanks for the helpful tips!

Default Re: I would like to join insiders and this is my how to keep your FR account safe :)

My freerealms name is piper blacksand please message me

thanks for viewing my post

You're very welcome.
    If you keep up the helpful posts, you'll be at 50 helpful posts before you know it!

ok so to join i have to 50 ^_^ alrighty

Yup! They don't have to all be threads made by you. They can also be you answering other people's questions about anything.

oh ok i will do that then also