Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    moyinator is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: i want to change my avatar

but i want my avatar to be my character!
    Shut up and eat your pie.
    All lead you to epicness.

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

... Look at the bottom of that page, There are two boxes to put your own picture in

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

moyinator is offline Master Gamer

but how do i take my characters photo
    Shut up and eat your pie.
    All lead you to epicness.

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

You can either press F12 and edit the screen shot in paint for a photo program to fit in FRI or use the "print screen" button to paste the image directly into the program of your choice and resize or crop it to fit.

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

friendforever is offline Master Gamer

To get a good shot, I press the "My Jobs and Equipment button. Then press F10, to take away your name, if you want. It would be better, to press it, so there would be no Camera button over your head. You can also zoom in, or out, using the scroll button. I wouldn't zoom in all the way, because the limit for avatars is 125x125 pixels. But I wouldn't zoom out all the way, either. Then press "Print Screen", "Prnt Scrn", or "SysRq. Usually located at the upper top right of your keyboard. Then open up a paint program, and go to "Edit", then "Paste". The whole screen shot should have come up. If it is a laptop, and you try pasting it, and it doesn't work, you might have to hold down Fn, in the lower left corner, then press the "Print Screen" button. Once, you've done that, do the "Edit" and "Paste". Then it should go up that time. Using the "Rectangle Select" tool, in the paint program (usually located at the top, and looks like a box, with dotted lines), draw a box around what you want as your avatar. Then, right click, and click "Crop", "Fit to Selection", or "Crop to Selection". Then, it should just have the avatar left. Then, you save it, and put it as your avatar. If it says it is too big, then you can give it to someone here, that has a graphics shop, to have it resized. You could do it yourself, but that's a little complicated to explain...I hope I helped!!
    <Place siggie here>

Superfreak41502 is offline Master Gamer

WOW you go through alot for a pic LOL i just use the print screen button. then paste into paint

Be yourself.. Imitation is Suicide!

friendforever is offline Master Gamer

I like to prefect it. Plus, I have a graphix shop, in WI, and here, and, making graphics, means, I need to prefect it, for the people who come to the shops. And, there's a lot of steps to doing your "Just use the print screen button. then past into paint", than you relize. You have to get a good angle, you have to make sure it is right, (skipped a couple steps right here), and, you have to make it avatar sized!!
    <Place siggie here>

zippazap is offline Amateur Gamer

Okay, you press F12 to take a screenshot. I will tell you how to find it so u can crop it:

On windows vista (what i use on my computer), here are your instructions

1. Click on Control Panel
    2. Select Folder Options
    3. Click on the View tab
    4. Select "Show Hidden Files and folders" under Hidden Files and Folders (it's about 25% of the way down)
    5. Click on Apply.

Now you can go find your screenshots at C:\Users\\AppData\LocalLow\Sony Online Entertainment\Installed Games\Free Realms\

Where it says "Users\\", put your computer username in between the slashes. For me, mine is zippazap (lol). I hope this helps!

Now just copy and paste pictures under pictures. Crop!

robert wolfgale is offline Amateur Gamer

lol i get lost on that stuff so i have no clue!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12