Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Akanah is offline Explorer

Icon12 I Sell Stuff...

Two very simple changes to the UI would make it MUCH more user friendly to sell stuffs.

• I should be able to use these filters and sorting preferences when I'm selling, too. Not just when I'm buying. I always feel VERY paranoid that I'm selling something I'm not supposed to. I assume this could be done without much fuss, unless this has already been brought up.

• When I'm selling stuff. Rather, when I feel like selling stuff because it's such a hassle, I should be able to treat this area as a text box in the same way that the coins box works when you trade with someone.
    • I should be able to click on it mash in 9999999 and it should automatically go up to the maximum number.
    • This also applies to buying, but since 99 is the most you can buy at once it's sort of a non-issue...unless you're like me and need a few thousand potions...

Default Re: I Sell Stuff...

awesome idea i hope something similar to this pops out soon cause ive been getting rly annoyed about the filter

Vestaloyne is offline Explorer

Yah this is a good idea. I try to sell stuff after I run a dungeon on power hour to make up for some of the coins.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

The lack of filter use when selling has always befuddled me. (The word sounded funny, so I used it.) The other points have somewhat irritated me, as well. A post in the Suggestions forum on the FROF would hopefully bring this up in case it hasn't been mentioned already.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Bryan3Tears is offline Master Gamer

i always forget to sell my stuff after a dungeon. i have sooooo much stuff to sell xD
    My Youtube My Xfire
    My Second Youtube channel
    Status: Quit FR and FRI, Will occasionally check notifications.

Akanah is offline Explorer

I always feel more confident about selling something if I'm selling more than 2 so I know "hey that probably wasn't too special"