Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Default I have a suggestion for FR,to prevent accounts use other accounts.

I think someone knows my email and uses that email account for fr..which is not good.So this is my suggestion:Make email and to activate that account 100%, we gotta click [CONFIRM] on the email SOE sent.Thankies.(and I dont play FR,so I dont)

K-ON!
    I don't suggest you to open the following spoiler. I think it'll explode! Run!
    Spoiler: show
    Silly you, why did you open the spoiler? Haha.

Julissa L. is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: I have a suggestion for FR,to prevent accounts use other accounts.

But you can always change your e-mail and FR password if you're suspecting someone is using them without your permission..

But...they dont know my password email but they found out my email and then ya you know.

K-ON!

Bozo is offline Explorer

Oh that I know who did that..
    WAS MAX ALL JOBS
    Yeah he is banned since November.I dont think I remember his name

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

I don't think any damage can be done by someone else using your e-mail; that may be why they don't have an e-mail confirmation required. In fact, it may be worse for them since you'll receive an e-mail for every ticket and ticket response that person gets.
    If you don't want this person to use your e-mail for their account, I would suggest contacting SOE about this. I don't think there's much we can do.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

juancolorshield is offline Master Gamer

if you think someone created on you should log in when it comes up you should click forgot username and put your email and they will send all the username that you have on the email address and if you know all your username you can elimate those from and the rest you can try to figure out hen you should go to forgot password and they will ask you for your username and then they will send it to your email then log in and delte the account if it not yours
    JUAN COLORSHIELD
    <INSIDER>
    SERVER1

Thank you,the character name that I received an email was Mister Randomness.Search for him,I think he is the one who wants to vengeance to me,cause he failed in duel with me in Pirate Of The Caribbean Online.Oh I am now level 16 notoriety.

K-ON!