Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Tabi F is offline Explorer

Icon9 Howling Hills ;

New Updates Are Supposed Too Come Too Battling Correct , Well Why Not Fix Howling Hills ?
    I'm Pretty Sure Most Of You Know What I Mean , The Bears . When You Retrieve Thee Last Bear , It Has A Tendency Too Get Stuck On A Rock Or Even A Wood Plank
    I Am Not Thee ONLY Player Who Has Ran Into This Problem Multiple Users In My Group Have Failed On The Bonus Goal Because Of The Pathway .
    Please Fix This , I've Even Tried Pounding The Ground With My Warrior
    Add This Too The Updates
    » Tabitha Feistysword .

hhhenry is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Howling Hills ;

I've done HH at least a dozen times and never had that problem, ever. Don't know why.
    Sorry.

Kelvin64 is offline Master Gamer

i've done howling hills alot, and I've always gotten the bonus. never had that problem. maybe it's only your problem and since you're having the problem ppl in ur group are too. you should send in a ticket about it.

pavana is offline Pro Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Tabi F View Post
    New Updates Are Supposed Too Come Too Battling Correct , Well Why Not Fix Howling Hills ?

I'm Pretty Sure Most Of You Know What I Mean , The Bears . When You Retrieve Thee Last Bear , It Has A Tendency Too Get Stuck On A Rock Or Even A Wood Plank
    I Am Not Thee ONLY Player Who Has Ran Into This Problem Multiple Users In My Group Have Failed On The Bonus Goal Because Of The Pathway .
    Please Fix This , I've Even Tried Pounding The Ground With My Warrior
    Add This Too The Updates
    I know what you mean. I've had this problem several times, so I no longer even try to get all the baby bears back to moma. The one baby is just totally stuck. You can right click and keep the cursor on it, or click on and off - no matter what you do, the baby bear doesn't come with you - but remains fixed, as if you don't exist.

All Bears merit a Dignified Old Age. - Peter Gray

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

This is more of an on and off glitch for me. So far I've had no problems if I keep my eye on the bear. Sometimes the bear gets stuck if you're too far away from it and it remains stuck.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Sylvester is offline Master Gamer

I've never had that glitch... you should let Free Realms know about it. Send in a ticket and let's hope that they fix it.

Tabi F is offline Explorer

I Have Sent Tickets Lol .
    It's On & Off For Me Too , Usually The Bear Gets Stuck .
    It's Very Annoying .
    » Tabitha Feistysword .