Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

Default Housing dilemma.

I took advantage of a sale on the large wilds house in conjunction with left over SC from the last double SC offer, to uprade my housing recently. Now I have an apartment, and two houses. Does any character really need that much? Do we really need all this excess data in a game that is already under constant siege by the nefarious Lag Fairy?

Would it not be a simple matter to allow us to sell back unwanted housing to the market, as we can other items? As far as I know; The only way to dispose of certain items, is to request FR to delete them from inventory. If I could, I would sell, or give my small house to a non member, or one of my alts., and redeem my apartment for coin.

Another item on this list is pets. I was delighted to get a free purple triceratops from an offer at MOG.com, because I did not have a pet, and wanted the speed boost that pets offer. One week later, I got a Doberman whistle in the booster pack that comes with my monthly membership. I would like to dispose of the triceratops, but can not do so because I have already redeemed the code. Since then, I have picked up a soccer ball and snake pet pals from my monthly membership packs. How many pets does one pixie need?

If anyone knows of a way to dispose of unneeded properties, other than having them deleted; I would dearly love to hear about it.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

lolaya is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Housing dilemma.

Sorry you cant. Why not at least keep the free pets you have
    Its not like they can do any harm. Maybe you will use them to match an outfit or anything

Proud Leader of <Renegade>
    I have won 1 TCG Tourney and I have maxed all jobs!

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by lolaya View Post
    Sorry you cant. Why not at least keep the free pets you have
    Its not like they can do any harm. Maybe you will use them to match an outfit or anything
    All I mean to say, is that I think we should have the option to manage all of our virtual property. Would that not be a good thing?
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

Maurice Dazzleray is offline Amateur Gamer

Sometimes I wish I could but the reason I think that they don't let you sell those items because later on ou might have regret of selling or selling by accident. At least that's my theory.
    This is my siggie, blank and small... [Insert rhyming words here] Errr... I don't feel like finishing it...

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

You can always ask a ref.

Sometimes Referee Magic is all it takes.

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE J√ĄGER

Poetic_Raven is offline Amateur Gamer

I agree,
    I would love the option to dispose of or return items like pets and houses.
    I think this is a great suggestion. I redeemed a code this morning from the Facebook trader app not realizing it was going to give me a second SmallWilds house... Now I have two SmallWilds houses and an apartment that I will probably never use and would gladly get rid of.

I also think SC items should be tradable. After all we have purchased these items with our real world cash. Even if SC items could only be traded for other SC items at least there would be the option of not always being stuck with everything you buy permanently.

Very good suggestion Layla

" I Became Insane, With Long Intervals Of Horrible Sanity. "
    - Edgar Allen Poe -

Zadira Kindleriver is offline Master Gamer

Yes... a bank and/or storage closet for our characters is number one on my list wish for Free Realms. I would love to interchange houses, items, rides and pets for all three of my characters. I know I would actually spend more SC if that were the case. Hopefully some day our wishes will come true.

thezoom is offline Master Gamer

i redeemed a BUNCH of the treasure trader codes today (mostly house packs) which means i now have a briarwood lot, large wilds, apartment, and 5 small wilds houses. i LOVE having all these houses, now i have places to build all my ideas.
    Last edited by thezoom; 09-10-2010 at 05:17 PM.

XboxLive Gamertag: beastin billy