Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Title: House Ideas

Viperness. is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: House Ideas

House Decorator job, you build your own house, and with every level, you get an extra bit of land to build on, and more materials to build with. To gain experience you take Contracts, where you have to build a house from blueprints. Sort of like a minigame.
    Last edited by Viperness.; 10-27-2009 at 05:13 PM.
    Pretty Pink Pwnies.
    Spoiler: show
    My 20s - Ninja, Postman, Archer, Pet Trainer & Football Star

::Striking Serpent:: is offline Newbie Explorer

Hey im quite excitted about it all, but I really would like to know that is this job going to be members only? I will be really angry if it is!

is this jobs members only?
    Last edited by ::Striking Serpent::; 10-28-2009 at 06:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by ::Striking Serpent:: View Post
    Hey im quite excitted about it all, but I really would like to know that is this job going to be members only? I will be really angry if it is!

is this jobs members only?
    It is really hard to tell if a job will be members only or not, everyone was quite surprised with soccer star being members only to level 5.

Unless they announced it somewhere...

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

hhhenry is offline Master Gamer

You need to think about cheaper property
    For sale - reconditioned mausoleum in Sunken Graveyard. Selling cheap since former residents won't quite move out. Small but cozy
    For sale - cute little shack in Arachnia's Lair.
    For sale - former Ninja dojo in southern mountains, convenient to new Lavander Coast. Previous occupants foreclosed. Some training equipment Will remove cages
    For sale - small business in North Blackspore - start small and expand!

These would be the kinds of things I could afford And available for non-members!

Get away from it all at Grexans Camp, a brand new development for those that even want to escape cell phone service!

Lady-Succubus is offline Pro Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by hhhenry View Post
    You need to think about cheaper property
    For sale - reconditioned mausoleum in Sunken Graveyard. Selling cheap since former residents won't quite move out. Small but cozy
    For sale - cute little shack in Arachnia's Lair.
    For sale - former Ninja dojo in southern mountains, convenient to new Lavander Coast. Previous occupants foreclosed. Some training equipment Will remove cages
    For sale - small business in North Blackspore - start small and expand!

These would be the kinds of things I could afford And available for non-members!

Get away from it all at Grexans Camp, a brand new development for those that even want to escape cell phone service!
    Those are places you seem to like... what about the rest of us people who might like brighter areas?

eyra

Lialyn is offline Explorer

I would definitely like to see a large variety of potential homes. Each area of the map should have a themed neighborhood. Mushroom homes in Nettleseed, Tiki style huts in Seaside, Snowy Lodges up in Snowhill...

I really hope they put a lot of depth into the homes. There is sooo much potential. There could be different quality homes in each neighborhood, different layouts, different styles of furniture, gardens, wallpapers, flooring... each holiday could have a special set of themed furniture from quests. You could be able to showcase collections in your homes as well as fashion. Oh I really hope they put a lot of effort into this.
    Lia Lyn

Quote Originally Posted by Lialyn View Post
    I would definitely like to see a large variety of potential homes. Each area of the map should have a themed neighborhood. Mushroom homes in Nettleseed, Tiki style huts in Seaside, Snowy Lodges up in Snowhill...

I really hope they put a lot of depth into the homes. There is sooo much potential. There could be different quality homes in each neighborhood, different layouts, different styles of furniture, gardens, wallpapers, flooring... each holiday could have a special set of themed furniture from quests. You could be able to showcase collections in your homes as well as fashion. Oh I really hope they put a lot of effort into this.
    They will put a lot of effort into the members only section of the house update, I'm sure.

eyra

Christopher Darkcove is offline Master Gamer

houses maybe a long time away though.
    Huh? I see that you aren't "Undercover". Well grab a mustache and join the fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Darkcove View Post
    houses maybe a long time away though.
    Well... houses are officially coming "soon."

Which is industry speak for "next month, every month"

eyra

hhhenry is offline Master Gamer

Who me? No. I just want the job of Realtor and sell that stuff.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast