Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

Default Honest Saying about Guild/Forum

Okay, I know this may sound far-fetched, but I do have some honest sayings about the Insiders Guild and the forum here. Let me say this:

Lately, ever since 2011 started, I have been seeing a lack of the sense of a "Well-made and very fun community" within these forums. I know a few of you people are greeting people to have a sense of the community, but alot of us (Myself included, truthfully.) have not been causing the sense of community within these forums. Maybe it's the boredom? Maybe it's the fun not being here? Maybe it's something else? I have no clue.

For the 3 Guilds: I have not really been seeing any activity in the Guilds. Also, I have been seeing people leave whilst I am there OR maybe whenever I am not in the game. Each time I log on, I start seeing a lower number of people being on the guilds, slowly leaving due to some reason. On any occasion, I never had been inquiring about this, mainly because I like to keep to myself and to stay away from unimportant matters that I shouldn't be delving into. I still am a member of the Guilds, mainly first and foremost guild, but I have been inactive in the game for many reasons. Aside from that (Because that's not important in this thread.), I know the Admins are trying the best they can to check on the forums from time to time, but they are seriously overworked, guys.

Admins: I know you guys are busy. We're trying the best we can, but this is my honest truth. Maybe there can be more people to administer the forums for you? I'm not sure.

From the point, I think we should have a schedule of events dedicated to this forum, our guilds, and our Admins. Maybe this can help us get the sense of community and other things to the guilds. This is what I have just been noticing, and I think we need to get back on the ball of community here.

kylar10 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Honest Saying about Guild/Forum

I will agree with you on that one, I think the Free Realms funk has caught on to FRI.
    CALL TO ACTION: SUNSTONE VALLEY.
    FR IGN:Austin Rubyspear. Faithful Brony.
    Minecraft ID:K45D2. Virtous Paragon.

Quote Originally Posted by kylar10 View Post
    I will agree with you on that one, I think the Free Realms funk has caught on to FRI.
    I don't really think the "funk" had really caught on here. I think our community sense had just been mysteriously fading away.

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

It's because of the staff, but honestly, they have lives. They can't spend all their time here. But our sense of community is gone because we have no leadership. Like, at all . I personally think we should have more moderators, and administrators, because all but about 2 staff members meet guild requirements.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Claire View Post
    It's because of the staff, but honestly, they have lives. They can't spend all their time here. But our sense of community is gone because we have no leadership. Like, at all . I personally think we should have more moderators, and administrators, because all but about 2 staff members meet guild requirements.
    Technically, I wasn't saying that Admins should only be here. If you reread the Admins section, I understand that they are busy, and that I said that they could probably think about having more people administer the forum/guild for them.

The Painbringer is offline Master Gamer

In the <Insiders> forum we have discussed this, and several solutions to the problem. You should probably keep the chat about this in that forum, where we have thought about it quite a bit.
    Before you insult someone, walk a mile in their shoes
    That way, your a mile away and you have their shoes

GabbyClark1 is offline Master Gamer

Honestly, I've been thinking kind of the same thing. Just two days ago, while on FR, I was telling my friend that something strange is happening on FR... I know a lot of people from my friend list, but by the day, those people are just disappearing whether they are getting on less often or are quitting Free Realms. All through Free Realms, I can not find that many people any more having fun. They either sell/buy for their own greed or just, well, stand there. And to what you have noticed as well... I'm not sure... Has the entire Free Realms - related things become less active?
    But you're right. It's the same for the forums. I can't tell you about the guild much, but I know a few people in it that I know sometimes complain that there isn't many events. Now, some of this probably is a bit off topic to what you're saying, but it's just something I thought I should say..
    Spoiler: show
    Check out my poems thread. And no link o.o Find it yourself under the creative writing section o.o

Quote Originally Posted by The Painbringer View Post
    In the <Insiders> forum we have discussed this, and several solutions to the problem. You should probably keep the chat about this in that forum, where we have thought about it quite a bit.
    While this is true, I just think that I should just blab it out to get the word out to the forums so that more people would know. I get what you're saying, but I just couldn't keep my word in.

Quote Originally Posted by GabbyClark1 View Post
    Honestly, I've been thinking kind of the same thing. Just two days ago, while on FR, I was telling my friend that something strange is happening on FR... I know a lot of people from my friend list, but by the day, those people are just disappearing whether they are getting on less often or are quitting Free Realms. All through Free Realms, I can not find that many people any more having fun. They either sell/buy for their own greed or just, well, stand there. And to what you have noticed as well... I'm not sure... Has the entire Free Realms - related things become less active?
    But you're right. It's the same for the forums. I can't tell you about the guild much, but I know a few people in it that I know sometimes complain that there isn't many events. Now, some of this probably is a bit off topic to what you're saying, but it's just something I thought I should say..
    Quite true, old chap! *British Clap*

firestar63 is offline Master Gamer

I sort of agree...

But we must remember: staff members have lives away from the computer, just like we do.

Quote Originally Posted by firestar63 View Post
    I sort of agree...

But we must remember: staff members have lives away from the computer, just like we do.
    I didn't say anything about Admins and staff having to be on the computer all the time. Did I?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast