Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    orocket333 is offline Explorer

Default holiday event/weapons

for christmas this year there should be a quest were at the end there is a reward, a candy cane sword (or something christmassy) that all combat jobs can use and the weapons stats will get better based on how much you use it

Stephan Salvatore is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: holiday event/weapons

Maybe their will
    they may have a santa suit too
    "Stephan Salvatore" 'Sta f n Sal va' tore' - noun -<Insider> Vampire Pixie Male since 1864, who was born with necromantic abilities. Also gets buried in holes. He is often misunderstood, and portrayed as a blood-sucking beast. (Even though he isn't.) He may randomly bite you, but do not be scared."

Quote Originally Posted by Stephan Mooncharmer View Post
    Maybe their will
    they may have a santa suit too
    yah that would be cool maby the quest would be racing santed 1 on one in a cart race (he would havhis slieh)

Superfreak41502 is offline Master Gamer

i think they are going to do something awesome but i beleive i heard that they are more excited for what they will be doing for halloween. i wish icould find the article again =P

Be yourself.. Imitation is Suicide!

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Superfreak41502 View Post
    i wish icould find the article again =P
    Ask and you will receive: http://fr.zam.com/story.html?story=18996

ZAM:
    Are you planning on doing any more events like the Seaside Summer Splash, or any other special events such as a Halloween and the Winter Holiday event?

Laralyn: Absolutely, Halloween's going to be huge for us. I can't say anything more about it yet, but we did think about changing all the costumes, all the jobs, and even our pets have costumes in Free Realms, so Halloween is a big deal for us. We do want to do holidays, we're planning those right now, including an events calendar. Where there isn't a holiday that fits... we'll just make one up, like the Summer Festival.
    Nonetheless, yes! i bet there will be clothing, but i am scared of the Non-member/member/SC issue...

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

Medusar is offline Explorer

quite looking forward to the halloween one.
    of course there will be SC stuff but would be nice to have some really cool non SC quest reward type stuff.

Maybe something for non members
    its seems like everyone forgets about them
    "Stephan Salvatore" 'Sta f n Sal va' tore' - noun -<Insider> Vampire Pixie Male since 1864, who was born with necromantic abilities. Also gets buried in holes. He is often misunderstood, and portrayed as a blood-sucking beast. (Even though he isn't.) He may randomly bite you, but do not be scared."

Quote Originally Posted by Stephan Mooncharmer View Post
    Maybe something for non members
    its seems like everyone forgets about them
    TOTALLY agree with ya on that one. hmm maybe a skelital shield for holloween...
    _______
    ______
    _____
    ___
    __

Christopher Darkcove is offline Master Gamer

No maybe for halloween they turn everybodys online character into something halloweenish or like those maneating plants and wolfs and robgoblins! hehehe Christmas we are all goin to be baby penguins! jk
    Huh? I see that you aren't "Undercover". Well grab a mustache and join the fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad343 View Post
    No maybe for halloween they turn everybodys online character into something halloweenish or like those maneating plants and wolfs and robgoblins! hehehe Christmas we are all goin to be baby penguins! jk
    Seriously we should be able to turn into penguins..........on Christmas as a present or something

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast