Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: Hello??

rocketeer is offline Master Gamer

Default Hello??

So quarantine... has me thinking about the old days. What’s up with everyone now? I know a few people still lurk, feel free to come out of the woodwork if you want. Free Realms was such a big part of my life back in the day, and it’s interesting to think about all the drama and community and just the entire culture that kind of sprung up around this game. I’m honestly surprised that this website is even still online after all these years, but here we are. It makes me sad to think that we’ll pretty much never get to feel the nostalgia from playing FR again, but at least we have our memories? I recently joined the Sunrise discord server and jeez FR really impacted a lot of people’s lives, that server is poppin despite the game closing down forever ago.

So yeah if anyone wants to share memories and just reminisce that’d be cool.

Probably the thing I remember most from this forum is the whole drama with Diamond ending up banned, it was really funny to me at the time to see people’s reactions. Miss that guy btw, we kinda lost touch so if you’re reading this then hi. Also, good posters such as Ash and TFT, and a bunch of other people who’s names I don’t remember.

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

The Flaming Trident is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Hello??

The thing i miss most is ash spamming my inbox with jargon

In all seriousness, I hope everyone is doing well. I pop on and lurk every now and then so it's nice to see some familiar faces still coming on. While I don't miss being an edge-lord by any means, it's a bit amusing looking back at some of the forum antics. I still think I should've been promoted onto staff. /s Aside from the aforementioned forum visits, I've distanced myself from the game for a while now. I'll snap Eric/Lucieno once in a blue moon or FB message another friend or two, but that's been about it for outside contacts. I'll probably check out the Discord, for boredom-sake.

Anyway, quaratine has been alright. I'm working on a music degree so online-learning wasn't quite optimal, but I definitely had more time to practice lol. Obviously times are way different now compared to when the OP was made, so I'm hopefully everyone is staying safe and doing well given the circumstances.
    Last edited by The Flaming Trident; 06-03-2020 at 03:02 AM.
    "This forum is now closed and read-only" - No one ever

Annie Hawkclaw is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Hello??

The Sunrise Discord server has been really nice to have. No one I've ever met IRL knows about this game (except for my sibs), but it did have a huge impact on my childhood. I love seeing people talk and be excited about the game again.

Hope everyone is staying safe out there!

Spoiler: show

(Also known as Annie, Green, or Froggy)