Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Metalheadtrash is offline Explorer

Default A guild vault would be nice!

Well you know. Some people make guilds for "friendly get togethers". But What makes a guild strong, well-built, and powerful? A freaking guild vault and whatever is inside of it! So what is a guild Vault and how does it affect/support guildies? (Yes this is another unoriginal thing so again...keep it to yourself if you know where it came from?.

A guild vault is a bank like thing where all guildies can put items that they don't need and have that item available for other guildies to take. They can also store some money in there and guildies can take a limited ammount each hour or so.

How will this work?
    Here's a little dialogue for you guys to understand.

Guild leader: Oh, I don't need this crystal hammer so I'll put it in the guild vault!

*Guildie walks in and checks the vault*

Guildie: Oh sweet a crystal hammer! I should consult the high ranks if I can take this! Aww jesus! The leader logged off but there's the co-leader! I'll ask him.

Guildie: Eyy Mario! Can i take the crystal hammer from the vault?

Mario (co-leader): Cool with me holmes! Go for it!

Now new members can't be trusted because they can take everything in the vault and leave the guild. So they'll need to ask high ranks if they can have it.

To make things easier. The vault is accesible anywhere! Just like your backpack. Next to your bag icon...is the vault icon and when you click on it, it'll show all the items and money in the vault.

Yarcofin is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: A guild vault would be nice!

It might be easier with less risk of theft, if you have a trustworthy guild leader to just collect a certain amount of coins from any new members joining, say 2,000 coins or something, to cover the costs of potions that members will need in grouped battles.

But yeah it would be nice if we had personal banks at least, where we could store items without worrying about accidentally selling them.

Superfreak41502 is offline Master Gamer

definately liking the idea of this... =) good job guys!!!

Be yourself.. Imitation is Suicide!

friendforever is offline Master Gamer

Yeah, good job!! Nice thinking on this one!! It's a really good idea!!
    <Place siggie here>

JimTheMan is offline Amateur Gamer

I really like the idea. I think the guild vault would be an awesome add. But it's still up to SOE to either add it or not. Still, how would you prevent theft from the vault?

Metalheadtrash is offline Explorer

Simple. You guys know how there are ranks in guilds right? They are there for a reason. Low ranks can't get anything from the vault..officers and leaders have to give it to them. And if the guild vault ever happens...I suggest rank wisley. Just make who you trust leaders or officers. Or if those new guys are old in the guild i think they deserve that rank up.

Sleepingwolf is offline Amateur Gamer

Hopefully they would add in a player bank system first, would be odd to skip that and go right to guild vaults.

violafish101 is offline Explorer

Icon9 Re: A guild vault would be nice!

i think that is a great idea. i think you should be able to make shur that people don't sell it thought and have a lemited time with it befor it gose back to the origanal owner. like a week. it would real help alot of player also you could put thing like food in that you don't want back at all.

Jaimin is offline Explorer

Even a personal vault or bank would be nice. I stand behind my idea of having a guild shop though