Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

Default Guide To Halloween - Free Realms Tips & Tricks to have a Wonderful Spooktacular

Hey, I just wanted to make a 'few' Suggestions to make your Halloween Spooktacular, more, Erm, Spooktacular! Now, most people don't like reading On and On, So I am including....... PICTURES!
    #1 House Parties + Trick or Treating
    First Tip is to Trick or Treat, Obviously, but why not do it inside of your own home! First Step is to set it up like this,TrickorTreatArea.png, This Method works in almost all lots and homes, and the Teleporters were given out in the Last Gift Package. Invite Friends and Strangers over to your home, and then you can have your own Neighborhood, to Trick or Treat in. Now, you should decorate your Interior Home, too, Why not hold a House Party, and outside is Trick-Or-Treating! You could also use Blackspore.

Now, the Giving is a bit different than recieving. Have people Volunteer to take the homes. Ideal Treats would be any Candy, especially Cupcakes. Coins work too! Some people place out one of those Item Crates, and those also work.

TrickorTreat1.pngHeh, Just a Typical Walk-Through. TrickorTreat2.png, After Trick-Or-Treating, I was upset at the Quantity he gave me :|, So Like I think we should, we Should PRANK HIM!

(( Some Files Are Too Large, Sorry ))

#2 Pranking + Costumes

It is Halloween, we have a right to dress in Costumes, just to make our friends wet themselves!
    So I changed, and came back as a Mail-ManPrank1.png Prank2.png , Aww, How kind of me. I bet you could think of better pranks. You should also make your own costumes, unlike me, and dress funky and wierd, and cool! You could also hold a Costume Party.

What is also funny is running around like a Skeleton freaking people out. SkeletonScare.png
    Ugh, that is giving me Nightmares! I scared Queen Valerian. She had me arrested, for being too Scary.

#3 Parties and Quests

You can hold many types of Parties, a few Favorites are Costume and House, but what makes it even better is a Questline. Get your friends and do the Special Halloween Questline, That is North of the Bixie Hive, warp and keep going North, until you find the quest. After you finish it, then you have a REASON to party. Now you have an excuse when Enforcers come to warn you about how Neighbors can't sleep because you are too loud.

Contest
    Contest information is included below

More Free Realms Pictures here
    http://s917.photobucket.com/albums/a...en%20Brochure/
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by James Darkshadow; 10-10-2010 at 03:47 PM.
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

Default Re: Guide To Halloween - Free Realms Tips & Tricks to have a Wonderful Spooktacular

Contest

There will be another Thread for this, but rules will be explained here. The Contest will work like Legends of the Realms, and many other contests. There will be certain Jobs for each catagory that score Multiple Points, but there will also be one main task that Scores one point, over and over again.

Treater - Main Task: Taking Snapshots of People Trick or Treating from that person. The other Jobs will be explained in my other thread.

Tricker - Main Task: Taking Snapshots of Random Pranks, done for random reasons. The other Jobs will be explained in my other thread.

Host - Main & Only Task: Hosting a Huge Party, Take a Screenshot of How many people are at your Party. The Party must take place in your Lot or House, though being out of Bounds in that home or lot also counts.

Costume Creator - Main Task: Create Costumes and then Take a Picture on here. Each Costume Made will be +1 Point, just like all other Tasks. Certain Jobs will be created.
    ____
    Jobs - May only be done once, few exceptions apply

Main Task - May be done Infinite Numbers of Times

Extra Points - If I feel that if you have done a Great Job on a Screen Shot in any thing, I will reward Extra Points

Prizes - Currently I am giving 10,000 Coins to Each Catagory, and a Few other items, but I will give away Most of what I trick or treat, whatever Cash I make in the Next Few Days, and If you want to donate to this contest, please do!

If you have Suggestions & Ideas for the Contest Please Post.
    Last edited by James Darkshadow; 10-10-2010 at 03:51 PM.

Default Re: Guide To Halloween - Free Realms Tips & Tricks to have a Wonderful Spooktacular

So funny! Lol we need neighbors, like house connected that allows us to go in OOB and then no more OOB there! There is a glitched small house that has no porch! so you could fall! I would want to be a person giving treats. I can give good items. I'll be in a costume waiting for people. By the way, There are only 2 houses. (empty glitched large house, someone's or your house.) It could be 3 but the small one doesn't have a porch so you could get stuck! And i thought we aren't supposed to tell people how to get OOB.
    OMG OMG i'm back

T1gerjr is offline Master Gamer

That Carl guy is me
    A proud American
    And a even prouder Southern Boy

Eh, Oh Well, It was obvious, and I have seen it many times before on here.
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

(( ~Bump~ ))

Contest Information will soon be posted. Can some one give me Ideas, or Suggest Something.

Jay Moonhaven is offline Master Gamer

nice guild and how do i find ethan in black spore i can't find him at all can you give tips to where he is that ethan boy
    Made by Epic Becca. Edit by me.

OK, I can help, but I haven't had enough time to do the Quest. I will help you And Post a Walk-Through, I just need time.

I will have pictures if I have enough time.

Jay Moonhaven is offline Master Gamer

ok ok thanks
    Made by Epic Becca. Edit by me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast