Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    niceguyX15 is offline Explorer

Icon1 A In-game FR theme park!

Yo everyone whats up?

i was thinking how cool it would be to have a in-game theme park for FR! and thought how AWESOME it would be to go to one and play minigames there,win prizes,and even have the contests there. There could be rides, new clothes, and mutiplayer carnaval games for everyone to enjoy.
    but i was just brainstorming ideas so FR could be a little more funner then it already is.....if that is even possible

well guys......what do you think??
    please send comments on what you think, and any ideas of a FR Theme Park with NEW things to try and do.
    Thanks,
    NiceguyX15

Mr. Radionerd is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: A In-game FR theme park!

You never know. They might just be making one in the upcoming new Areas, like Lavender Coast.

It would be nice to have a theme park. But I think it would be lag.
    Unless they make it like a minigame rollercoster like Pirates Plunder and you can invite who you want to go on the rides with.
    I dont think that would cause as much lag.
    Great Brainstorming
    Don't Hate Me Cuz I'm Handsome!
    IG Name: The Radionerd Member of FreeRealms Since: 5/4/09
    Spoiler: show
    What are you looking at!!!
    Are You Still HERE! OMG! GO AWAY!!!
    OMGOODNESS! Are you kidding me!

Beiila is offline Amateur Gamer

Wonderful idea!
    there might be a bit of lag but it could be like pirates plunder where there is a book on a stand next to a big ferris wheel.I do thing it would be delightful to have a theme park!
    thought saying if SOE made it it might be members only.

Azure Aveline~
    Best Dang Thing That Your Eyes Have Ever Seen~

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Radionerd View Post
    You never know. They might just be making one in the upcoming new Areas, like Lavender Coast.

Unless they make it like a minigame rollercoster like Pirates Plunder and you can invite who you want to go on the rides with.
    Great Brainstorming
    thank you, and yea.....it probably will have SOME lag but what place doesnt have lag...? and yea you can choose there could also be a water gun war sense summer is coming.....and there could be caraval rides and games like "test your strenght" and "merry go rounds" and stuff like a real caraval.
    i even heard this one idea of a giant dragon ride or horse ride. it could be so much fun and give more reasons for people to join FR!

Quote Originally Posted by Beiila View Post
    Wonderful idea!
    there might be a bit of lag but it could be like pirates plunder where there is a book on a stand next to a big ferris wheel.I do thing it would be delightful to have a theme park!
    thought saying if SOE made it it might be members only.
    thanks and some things probably would have to be for members only.....and think of all the ideas they could make up! in a theme park they can put anything....rides,games,pets,clothes,anything you can think of even a water park! sense summer is coming i think this would be a great idea for FR!
    Last edited by niceguyX15; 04-08-2010 at 09:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hmm...
    Good idea.Do you meant like Theme Park like swimming pool,including roller coasters etc?

K-ON!
    I don't suggest you to open the following spoiler. I think it'll explode! Run!
    Silly you, why did you open the spoiler? Haha.

pavana is offline Pro Gamer

That would be great! Have wanted to create a Ferris Wheel for one of my houses, but lack everything needed - like turning mechinism and that the laws of gravity don't work with everything in FR.

An amusement park with a Carousel and Ferris Wheel would be nice. Or perhaps they could offer Carousels and Ferris Wheels and such in the store for lawns - much the way they do rockets.
    When you share joy you double it.
    When you share sorrow you cut it in half.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Free Realms View Post
    Hmm...
    Good idea.Do you meant like Theme Park like swimming pool,including roller coasters etc?
    all of the above
    i just need the staff to agree too....so the more people to comment and agree the more chance of them to agree with us.....

Quote Originally Posted by pavana View Post
    That would be great! Have wanted to create a Ferris Wheel for one of my houses, but lack everything needed - like turning mechinism and that the laws of gravity don't work with everything in FR.

An amusement park with a Carousel and Ferris Wheel would be nice. Or perhaps they could offer Carousels and Ferris Wheels and such in the store for lawns - much the way they do rockets.
    great ideas
    the more ideas we get the more fun it can be. but i also need staff to agree to this also.....it sounds fun for us but the stff work hard to make stuff like this happen....and it takes along time....it could take about 6 hours........or 10......so i appreciate all the staff has for us to use and do already.....this was just a idea....that i was hoping to work....
    Last edited by niceguyX15; 04-09-2010 at 02:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Radionerd View Post

Great Brainstorming
    very true so ima thank the staff for whatever they are planning

Bryan3Tears is offline Master Gamer

i could actually see Free Realms doin this. idk if it'd ever happen but sounds like Free Realms. hehe xP
    My Youtube My Xfire
    My Second Youtube channel
    Status: Quit FR and FRI, Will occasionally check notifications.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan3Tears View Post
    i could actually see Free Realms doin this. idk if it'd ever happen but sounds like Free Realms. hehe xP
    i know that is is why i think it would be a good idea
    but i need people to agree WITH me and not against me.....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast