Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Zalesana

Title: fr and tablets

olga beegully is offline Master Gamer

Default fr and tablets

i just got a new tablet i have a keybord for it and all that. but i cant play fr on it -_- it would be great if you could play on your tablet/phone.does anyone think this would be a great idea?
    Geology lover

Black Rose

GriffinSilentgulf is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: fr and tablets

It would be nice, but it would probably be like the PS3 version.

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: fr and tablets

I know that this has come up a lot in discussions about Free Realms on different consoles. I think it would be nice to have some kind of chat function on tablets, but I think everything else would be very difficult to do (especially if you don't have a keyboard.) Not everyone has keyboards for their tablets, so they wouldn't be able to release a tablet version of the game and say "Oh by the way, keyboards are required." I don't think many people would be able to play and it would be a waste of their time. Another issue is that tablets don't have nearly as much storage as computers do. Fitting a game like Free Realms on a tablet would probably be very difficult. I don't know how much space Free Realms takes up on computers, but I'm assuming it's a larger amount of space than normal tablet apps. Right now tablets are pretty much just large smartphones, so I wouldn't expect them to be able to do anything that smartphones can't.
    Flamey likes this.