Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By Tom FlameBolt1
  • 1 Post By Princess Celestina

Title: FRI Suggestion

Tom FlameBolt1 is offline Master Gamer

Icon1 FRI Suggestion

Free Realms Insider has always been a great and family friendly website for people to discuss all sorts of topics, even non Free Realms ones. But there is a problem, I barely see any of the website's moderators or administrators on which could lead to some very inappropriate behavior on the website when they aren't online. Of course they can just delete the inappropriate content when they find it, but the damage has already been done. I feel as if this website can benefit from the addition of more moderators, specifically very active ones. I am in no way saying that the current ones are doing their job wrong on this website, it is just when none of them is on, some really inappropriate gets posted. For example, the Randomness Thread had tons of inappropriate content and it was never removed since the moderators were offline it became so overwhelmingly bad that the thread had to be closed. If a moderator was on, he/she could remind the users of the rules and deleted the inappropriate posts.

Princess Celestina is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: FRI Suggestion

It's been that way for ages. I really wish they would appoint new mods/admins already. It's getting really bad. We have one active mod and one semi-active admin. That's it. Our other admin quit, and our other mods kind of faded away.
    Princess Claire likes this.

Where you stop is where you start again.
    Celestina Corinne

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

I've been an active (Maybe a bit too active xD) member of the Insiders website since 1/1/11, and I haven't seen all of the admins/mods. I've seen a few come on a few minutes and then log off, but it's been over a year and a half. I know they have to be 18, which cuts down the number of eligible people by a lot, but it's been 2 years.
    Who knows, maybe there's some good reason they aren't adding mods/admins that we don't know about

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Claire View Post
    I've been an active (Maybe a bit too active xD) member of the Insiders website since 1/1/11, and I haven't seen all of the admins/mods. I've seen a few come on a few minutes and then log off, but it's been over a year and a half. I know they have to be 18, which cuts down the number of eligible people by a lot, but it's been 2 years.
    Who knows, maybe there's some good reason they aren't adding mods/admins that we don't know about
    I'd like to hear this, lol.

Celestina Corinne

The problem with my account is that my brother used it as well and he is younger than me and since he insisted on making the account with his age, I am unable to become one due to being under-aged when I really am not. .-.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom FlameBolt1 View Post
    The problem with my account is that my brother used it as well and he is younger than me and since he insisted on making the account with his age, I am unable to become one due to being under-aged when I really am not. .-.
    You can always ask the admin to change it for you...

Celestina Corinne

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Celestina View Post
    I'd like to hear this, lol.
    Lol, maybe they're trying to get rid of us all? xD

Claire is just flat out underage...So close, yet so far xD But I put the wrong age under my name I think anyway, so the site thinks I'm like 10

But you know, you don't have to be a mod/admin to be an important role in the website (:

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Celestina View Post
    You can always ask the admin to change it for you...
    That is true, I never really ever thought of that... wow .-. I feel stupid now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom FlameBolt1 View Post
    That is true, I never really ever thought of that... wow .-. I feel stupid now.
    We all have those days, LOL. Don't worry about it.

Celestina Corinne

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Just a quick side note.. The reason sometimes threads are shut down is due to no one flagging/reporting the bad posts when they start. Simply reporting the bad stuff - big or small - when it starts really helps us out. Thanks guys

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.