Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Pilar is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Fixing the "Remember Me" button

Quote Originally Posted by RandomPlayer View Post
    No, I mean that if it actually worked, someone could go on your computer, go into the game and completely mess up your account in no time at all. If you ask what's the worst they could do, remember that we all, with some exceptions, have open chat now.

It could be one of those glitches that SOE never fixed.
    Oh . I get it . Sorry , your earlier post confused me .

RzlClearWatr is offline Master Gamer

It works perfectly for me. I pressed it the second time i logged on to FR and my pass and username are still there (well, i do press it after clearing my chache)

hhhenry is offline Master Gamer

Thanks! And I thought it was just my computer

Kelvin64 is offline Master Gamer

On FRI it works forever unless someone else logs in. but I don't have anyone on thsi site that plays it soo... but the Free Realms one doesn't work it all. well, it works a little, it stays there from about three to six hours. then sometimes it logs me out then I just click the log in button and my character logs in automatically. Don't know why, but it's ok since for me it's ard to forget my password even if I try to forget it.

alexko9 is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by doglover16 View Post
    On FRI it works forever unless someone else logs in. but I don't have anyone on thsi site that plays it soo... but the Free Realms one doesn't work it all. well, it works a little, it stays there from about three to six hours. then sometimes it logs me out then I just click the log in button and my character logs in automatically. Don't know why, but it's ok since for me it's ard to forget my password even if I try to forget it.
    yeah thats what i mean, i only have one password, for everything, well two actually, when i need the number in the passwrod(FR)
    Find the Stone Heart Shop here!!!

Pilar is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by alexko9 View Post
    yeah thats what i mean, i only have one password, for everything, well two actually, when i need the number in the passwrod(FR)
    That's a clever idea !

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Pilar View Post
    That's a clever idea !
    I don't entirely agree. If someone discovers just one of your passwords, that means they have access all of your accounts and such with the same password. And though not many people would know everything you have an account on, even your closest friend may turn out to be a shifty figure. It would be better to simply write down your password extremely discreetly (typing it in white text on a word document that has a different purpose, for example) and hiding and burying the file.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

lolaya is offline Master Gamer

that is true and a good tip i have pretty easy passwords though even though they are kinda hard anyway
    but know for my router password thats hard.

Proud Leader of <Renegade>
    I have won 1 TCG Tourney and I have maxed all jobs!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12