Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Sylvester is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: A Few Suggestions...

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Noblemind View Post
    Darn, I didn't really think of it that way. Maybe you could get the scuba diving job and at a certain level get the quest and swim to the old dude.
    I'd love to see a scuba-diving job!

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by gypsie12 View Post
    Where are the FR forums? All I found is a bugged forum with three foreign language threads in the official FR site. No place to post suggestions. Please steer me to the right direction-
    You need to have an account that has forum privileges (13+ of age) to view and post on the forums (the announcements section is open to all, guest or not).
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

gypsie12 is offline Explorer

ok will check that out-thanks!

Rovolin is offline Explorer

Icon1 Re: A Few Suggestions...

The Atlantis idea is awesome! And the Scuba diver job is an even greater idea! I think freerealms should have mermaids. Your ideas are crazy and well thought-out which mekes them prefect for freerealms!

I love your ideas here Sarah, and I have thought about a few things myself. The main one being mailboxes. I think it would be awesome if we had mailboxes so we could send mail to our friends, also so you could mail items to your alts.

Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Kali Cloudnight View Post
    I love your ideas here Sarah, and I have thought about a few things myself. The main one being mailboxes. I think it would be awesome if we had mailboxes so we could send mail to our friends, also so you could mail items to your alts.
    Hey thats a good idea! I'll put it on there and give you credit.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Oh, letters? Animal Crossing has done a good job with those. Very cheap letter paper (stationery). You're supposed to type a message into it, choose someone from your town (Animal Crossing thing, maybe it could be someone on your friends, guild, or acquaintances lists; otherwise, it could be sent back to you saying that the player was not found if that name doesn't exist), attach a gift if you want (could attach almost anything in the Animal Crossing game, maybe you can attach any amount of anything tradeable on FR?), and send it. On Animal Crossing, they also have letters with a lot of different designs, so maybe it would even open a new category in the Coin Shop (and likely the SC Marketplace, if I know SOE well enough; they'd also probably make only the plain, boring stationeries for nonmembers). In Animal Crossing, a pack of stationery (8 letters) costs 80 Bells, which would probably be equal to 5-10 coins on FR.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123