Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer

Default A Few Suggestions...

Okay, instead of making a lot of different threads with my many suggestions, I'll make one, for much easier access. I got the ideas from verying things, and one my bro kinda helped me make up, even though he deosn't play FR anymore (P.S. my bro's character name is Wesley Auraeyes,very fitting name for him) So now I'll just shut up and tell you everything. Here it goes:

1. Set up a Shop
    This may sound kinda weird and uneeded, but it could be proved interesting. Evveryone on here has a "shop", right? Why not actually have a shop? Here's how it'd work, all shops would be in a....minigame-like area, such as the Royal vault is. Then there is this really small building, kinda like an apartment, but a tad bit smaller. You can decorate it and put a NPC in there, that would be the shopkeeper. How you sell things is you click on your shopkeeper, and you put things in it like tradeand set a price, click okay or go or whatever, and it's ready to sell. You could have auctions to,pick a starter and a buyout price, set a date, and it's good and done. The beauty part is you can sell whether you're on or offline, no scamming, always getting your fair trade. And you can decorate it and name the NPC and shop, so it's like the base of the game, to be unique and have fun. And one note, (if SOE is nice enough to put this) NO MEMBERS ONLY!! I'm sick and tired of it, so if any of my ideas do hapen, hopefully they'll be NO MEMBERS ONLY!!!!!!!!!!

2. Guild Houses, Land, Game, Ect.
    Guilds are nice, but...they don't have a really big use. They are just quick ways to find friends, and may represent you're personality, but...that's it. I would like more. How about a guild house? You see, it's be a house and land. You can only get there like you do with a regualer house. Only the guild leader can customize it, and if you don't like it, just start your own! You must maintain your guildhouse for it to be good, the better it is, the bettter your guild would be. They guild could have it's own symbol. To maintain your guildhouse, yu'd have to keep it clean. You could hire a NPC to do it, but you'd have to pay. You could also hire a NPC to make exotic cake and sttuff to morph you.

3. Atlantis
    This is so wild, so out there, I doubt SOE would even think about doing this, but me and my bro thought it up, so here it goes:
    To get there, there would be a quest, a guy tells you tthe mysterious trail of the pads, no-one knows where it leads, maybe you could find out?"there would then be a trail of bounce pads, and sooner or later you get to a sign that say "Danger! Freezing Water and Storms Ahead!" If you keep going, if you fall off the bounce pads, you'll land in the water, an icecub forms around you, and a rescue boat with a bunch of medics on it comes and takes you to the begining. The same is for storms kinda, lightning comes out and if it hits you, your hair fizzes and you fall in the water, same thing happens. Then you come to a sign that says, "Beware! Crazy Seagulls!" and that would be a checkpoint. There seagulls could come out and knock you in the water. after a few more checkpoints with opsticles, you find a platform, and an old person is on it, and behind them is a whirlpool. You talk and ask what's in the whirlpool, and he says he doesn't know but it's better left unknown. You ask to got down and he gives you scuba gear and it could unlock a scuba diving job. You go in a whirlpool and the screen goes in circools, then it goes black. You are on the ground like you've been knocked out.There's mermaids, and new items and all kinds of stuff.

Mailboxes-Idea by Kali Cloudnight
    Okay one comment I had was by Kali Cloudniht and she suggested we should have mailboxes. Like you could send items to your friends as gifts and give them little letter type things and stuff of that sort.
    Last edited by Sarah Noblemind; 01-19-2010 at 07:39 PM.

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: A Few Suggestions...

1. Auction houses are coming, or so I have heard. (sounds similar)

3. I'd acctualy like a underwater "region" (EG: snowhill = region) and it would make great inventive use of the land to the west side of shrouded glade! (or elsewhere)

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

Sylvester is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Noblemind View Post
    Then you come to a sign that says, "Beware! Crazy Seagulls!"
    I love the ideas you've mentioned here, Sarah.
    They're great!
    Keep them coming...

Seth Chillcaster is offline Master Gamer

you might wanna post them on the FR forums. thats where actual programers of FR take ideas from players

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Adlantis -> Atlantis (Not sure if you meant that, but just saying.)
    opsticles -> obstacles

The Player-Owned Shop sounds like a good idea. Maybe only the auction portion would be members only.
    The quest sounds a bit long compared to normal standards on FreeRealms, so the checkpoints will probably end up being quest breaks. -_- (End quest 1 and start quest 2)
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Sylvester is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by EatMonkies View Post
    1. Auction houses are coming, or so I have heard. (sounds similar)
    Isn't that Live Gamer?

Stormfront Mountains and the Lavender Coast would be ideal spots for an Atlantis or lightning-themed area.
    Last edited by Sylvester; 01-11-2010 at 07:11 PM.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvester View Post
    Isn't that Live Gamer?
    Live Gamer is simply trading; auctions can't be created using Live Gamer.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

I've never bothered to look at the live gamer system, but isn't it mainly SC-only too?

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by RandomPlayer View Post
    Adlantis -> Atlantis (Not sure if you meant that, but just saying.)
    opsticles -> obstacles
    Oh srry, I was typing faster than usual. lol

Gabriel Phantomcharm is offline Master Gamer

I already thought of that lol i have too houses one is for guild and one is for me! so guild goes and parties all the time lol.

Gabriel Phantomcharm
    <The Great Brotherhood>
    Server1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast