Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    poisoneh is offline Explorer

Default A Few Marketplace Ideas..

Hiya! Ok so once again I was bored and had too much time to think so I came up with some things that the Marketplace needs. :3 Post your ideas too and maybe they'll put some in for us!! But make sure you put why its a good idea too or they will probably just ignore it. xD

Ok, so first of all, I think sales should be for more than what the member discount already gives us.. 200 on sale for 180? Its already 180 for us.. maybe 170.. not much but its an actual sale. >.<

We need some good misc items for Adventurer..
    I was thinking maybe jewelery sets.. like for girls: bracelets, necklaces, and earrings, for guys: more manly necklaces and earrings and maybe watches... and maybe belts for both genders.. just a thought maybe someone can help me with the details on this.. It'd be nice to not be so plain hehe..
    I was also thinking maybe we can get a wind up key type thing to put in our back so we can look like toys. ^_^ Idk why its a good idea but I have a feeling it'd sell a lot so yeah.. hehe.. member's only would be nice.
    Gothic Ragdoll Outfit at a time besides Halloween time.. and maybe other goth-type outfits.. because there's so many people who claim to be goth but no REAL goth clothes in the game besides at Halloween time.. and the overpriced hard to get ones from the TCG.. and they would sell like crazy.

Also, I think we should have sc weapons that are actually worth the real money we're spending on them.. not just the show off skills that are just as powerful as the coin shop ones.. what's the point in that? Ooh I look cool.. so what?! You can be just as easily killed as anyone else.. same with armor. (Also I think the level 20 items we get from level 13 dungeons and job quests should be at least a tiny bit more powerful because they're hard to get..but that's for another time hehe)

And as another post I made stated we should have some crazy hair colors like neon colors lol and white. ^_^ and also some goth or emo hair styles for girls because our hair styles honestly FAIL!!! >_< And striped hairs, and hairs that are one color at night and another in the day (Like the cotton candy hair color in dream of mirror online) if we have extra lag from night and day changes we might as well get a reward from that xD... and I still stand behind my thought that it should be sc money for those, because I prefer sc items.. because of how cheap they are compared to other games... even with membership fees. (Other games perm costume items: 20$.. Free Realms perm costume item: 1$... Other games perm hair style change: 5$ Free Realms perm hair style change: 45c for 2 cards)

And now I see many posts about how sc items should be tradeable or giftable or sc should be transferable.. and I must say.. that is a VERY VERY BAD IDEA!!!! ALL OTHER GAMES THAT DO THAT ARE NOTHING BUT HACKERS AND VERY MESSED UP GAMECONOMIES!!!! NEVER DO THAT PLEASE FREE REALMS!!!!!! your gameconomy is bad enough already with the elite black armor sets >_> ANYWAYS PLEASE DON'T EVER MAKE SC ITEMS TRADEABLE OR TRANSFERABLE!! >.<

Ok I'm done nao.. I'll add more as I think of it. random smiley time.

-Jet Blackheart
    -Snorting Pixie Dust

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: A Few Marketplace Ideas..

Wow. Thats a lot of stuff.
    If the over all theme of your post is an appeal for more variety; I very much agree.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer

Some of those are very good ideas! SC items (for houses) used to be trade-able, but they changed it. =_= Your right, girl hairstyles just FAIL. I really want white and green hair, too. (blue-ish green) and dresses. >.< I'd really like just real lolita dresses (like Real ones, not lotlita like dresses) and medieval clothing, because for some reason they don't have full dresses. DX

Nikky Wolfcrest is offline Master Gamer

omg i REALLY think we shud have dresses for the grlz!!!!!!!!!!! BUT NOT MEMBER ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i also'd like more Misc stuff, too x(
    ♥ My Tears Run Down Me Like Knives ♥
    ♥ Stay true to Emo♥

Quote Originally Posted by StellerLAVENDER View Post
    omg i REALLY think we shud have dresses for the grlz!!!!!!!!!!! BUT NOT MEMBER ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i also'd like more Misc stuff, too x(
    I know. I'd like medieval desses. XP (I want to make videos, but most of my songs have a medieval theme. XP (and they're in Japanese and based of Europe XD XD XD XD))

Trademarked is offline Master Gamer

I think we need some Anime style hair! White hair FTW!
    Jordan Trademarked
    <Insiders>
    The Official Canadian Insider.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterdiaruga2 View Post
    I think we need some Anime style hair! White hair FTW!
    YESH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *=3 (II like anime to much >.<)

Theninjadude47 is offline Pro Gamer

Great idea!!! I hope they put these in.
    Zukameku Sathi - Ryan Shadowburn
    Insiders - Nexus

Pilar is offline Master Gamer

I miss the times when the Marketplace actually had items on sale for about half of the regular price ...

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

They should really make jet packs that actually fly.. >.<

And BLACK clothes... I WANTZ ZE BLECK! (I like funny writing too much >.<)

Oh, and Dresses! OMG dresses would rock!

And high heels, like the ones in the witch costume.... i really want a pink pare of them.

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast