Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Title: Extras...

Stephan Salvatore is offline Master Gamer

Icon1 Extras...

Nomad and I came up with an idea to finish collections faster....
    trade with someone else all ur extras....you'll get new collections and finish old collections...
    it makes things alot faster.......
    hope this helps......
    "Stephan Salvatore" 'Sta f n Sal va' tore' - noun -<Insider> Vampire Pixie Male since 1864, who was born with necromantic abilities. Also gets buried in holes. He is often misunderstood, and portrayed as a blood-sucking beast. (Even though he isn't.) He may randomly bite you, but do not be scared."

Superfreak41502 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Extras...

hmm i agree but to a point. i dont see a fair way to do it though... maybe i just cant think today lol

Be yourself.. Imitation is Suicide!

how, what do u mean?
    "Stephan Salvatore" 'Sta f n Sal va' tore' - noun -<Insider> Vampire Pixie Male since 1864, who was born with necromantic abilities. Also gets buried in holes. He is often misunderstood, and portrayed as a blood-sucking beast. (Even though he isn't.) He may randomly bite you, but do not be scared."

Kimmy Sweetblossom is offline Master Gamer

I need collection stuff i have m extra things and my extra collection stuff in m mrket here is the link:http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...ead.php?t=3383 (*~Kimmy's Market~*)
    Im back! :3

Angel Destiny is offline Explorer

seems like it would go fasfter but one of yall might have one colection more than the other if you do that
    The Skys no limit for me, Live life to its fullest,
    No one said life would be easy they just promissed it would be worth it

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Superfreak41502 View Post
    hmm i agree but to a point. i dont see a fair way to do it though... maybe i just cant think today lol
    I think i know what you mean, you might have some super rare collection and they might have a small amount of collections... I've had quite a few people ask to do this with me but i had to deny

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

Neoanne409 is offline Amateur Gamer

*shrug* I'd do it with my friends, sure, but not with random people. The way I do it with my friend is that we trade every extra collection we have in our inventory at the time, then whatever didn't go into our collections we trade back. After I trade with my friend, I sell whatever's left, usually.
    ♥~Violets Free Market~♥
    Equipment, Accessories, Shards, Consumables, TCG & Collections! Stop by today!

Shapatti is offline Amateur Gamer

Me and my friend had a system like that, then i completed the collections we were trading and he stopped trading me stuff.

yea maybe thats cause Nomad and i are friends......

hhhenry is offline Master Gamer

Stuff friends, what am I going to do with 5 bottles of Seaside Doll Suntan Lotion? Huh? [They won't let you put it back where it belongs, in a robgoblin junk pile]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast