Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: Decorations

oag1 is offline Banned

Icon13 Decorations

It would be great if we could interact with all things in the house, not just the few, for example: I wish I could sit on the couch. Or you can turn televizorul.Ar be very nice to be like a Sims House. But not only in home but also abroad, often when I walk through the forest, I wanted to ba can sit on a bench or sit and admire the landscape. It would be very nice to be able to interact with the things around.

Please will you say ideas here.
    Attached Images Attached Images

roseowlfeather is offline Explorer

Default Re: Decorations

I totally agree with this! I would like to be able to sit down on my couch, etc in my house, and also be able to pat/interact with the rabbits/deer/etc in the fields. That would be nice. I'd also like to be able to have a rabbit or bird as a pet... but that's probably a topic for a different thread.

Meagan Goldlight is offline Master Gamer

Yeah that. Would be really nice. It would be great to sit on a couch and light the fire place in your house or just sit back and watch tv like in real life. I have also hoped they would make it optional to walk kinda slower than the players run now. Like to walk your dog or something.

Totoro is offline Explorer

They could at least let us let us sit in a chair. Like Meagan, I came to the odd realization the other day that my character can't even walk; he can only run and jump.

As for a working TV, it would probably only replay the Corn Pops commercial over and over.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Totoro View Post
    As for a working TV, it would probably only replay the Corn Pops commercial over and over.
    Or the Freerealms commercials, though I'm not sure why they'd want to attract their players to the game they're already playing. >_>
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

ArielleMoonshadow is offline Master Gamer

This is a good suggestion. Considering that hardly anything in my house does anything, I want more interactive items that can come from the coin shop.

/agree
    Arielle Moonshadow
    Proud Member of the <Insiders> since January 4, 2010
    Not interested in trading anymore. Everything's so expensive...