Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Title: A couple mount suggestions!

Renzo44 is offline Master Gamer

Default A couple mount suggestions!

Hiya, i have some mount suggestions. Here they are:
    1st: Mount Attributes; Mount attributes tell where you can ride your mount. (Example: Water mount: dolphin, Sky mount; Dragon, Land mount: T-rex)
    2nd: Mount rider job. The mount rider job will start by you finding either a ocean stable, land stable, or sky stable.Once you find them you will get a starter mount. (Example: Starting sky mount: Wyvern, Starting land mount: Stallion, Starting ocean mount: dolphin.) you'll eventually be told your mount is getting to old for riding in the questline and (In the earlier quest line your mount finds an egg which hatches later into the same thing) the egg that was given to you has hatched and you get to raise the mount.You'll need different mount gear for different mounts such as...Scuba gear for a ocean mount so you can survive under water longer. Flight gear for a sky mount so you can resist speed winds. Basic gear for a land mount.
    And in the middle of all of this mountes can battle if you lose you'll have to restart your ride.
    (Can someone please post these on the forums for me i have no acces to the fr forums )
    Renzo44
    Server One
    I HAVE QUIT!

Default Re: A couple mount suggestions!

Anyone wanna post?

Renzo44
    Server One
    I HAVE QUIT!

themisskayj is offline Amateur Gamer

AHHH i like the idea of water and air mounts!! fr taking it to the next level.. like this alot! . i would want a sea turtle mount of a sea horse! sky mount...... eagle would be nice along with a our mounts that have wings already. !! good post ill get this over to the Official Free Realms Forums

Thank you!
    Oops i forgot to tell you guys how they would work.
    They would work like...
    Spacebar would stop a flying or ocean mount from moving. UP key would be down. DOWN key would be up. Land mounts would be the same as today
    Renzo44
    Server One
    I HAVE QUIT!

Seth Chillcaster is offline Master Gamer

i've always wanted to fly on fr and i was disappointed the dragons didn't fly D: btw the designers said they were looking into having mechanical mounts like scooters bikes ect. i want a unicycle ^^

wow that would be kind awesome to have a bike in fr!!! hahah i want a banana seat bike!

sent your post by the way its called mounts suggestions [URL="http://forums.station.sony.com/freerealms/posts/list.m?topic_id=18587
    Last edited by themisskayj; 04-08-2010 at 04:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Bryan3Tears is offline Master Gamer

thats cool and all. but sounds like WoW. I mean FR is an awesome game and all. but the way they have their mount system is nothing like this and they would never do something like this. This would require alot of thinking for kids lol (they hate that). it would be awesome but will sadly never happen
    My Youtube My Xfire
    My Second Youtube channel
    Status: Quit FR and FRI, Will occasionally check notifications.

Bryan Tears just stomped on my smile haahah i would hope they might have a idea for this but your kinda right.

Seth Chillcaster is offline Master Gamer

indeed. they could do the flying though, and they said they were gonna do mechanical mounts

-Crosses Fingers- Please make it soe please make it!
    Renzo44
    Server One
    I HAVE QUIT!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast