Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ru∫y

Title: Confused On Profile Customization?

zachpuppy is offline Master Gamer

Icon5 Confused On Profile Customization?

Hey! I am not sure if there is a Thread explaining how, But I would love to customize my Profile and it looks REALLY confusing, And I have no idea what i'm doing, Can I have a few tips and pointers, Maybe a few basics? Thanks a bunch!
    "I have the two qualities required to see absolute truth. I am brilliant and unloved."

Ru∫y is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Confused On Profile Customization?

Okay, so at the right hand side of your profile, there should be a big button that says, "customize your profile"
    Screen Shot 2012-09-10 at 8.49.04 PM.jpg
    Click the button. After you do that, it will take you to a page with all these customizing options, and colors, etc.
    Screen Shot 2012-09-10 at 8.52.17 PM.png

If you want to add a background, click any of the color, option thingys that have a background option on them when you click on them. This is what it would look like...
    Screen Shot 2012-09-10 at 8.53.40 PM.png

Too add a photo background, you must add a photo to your profile album, and then put it on the background option above^

If you dont know where the album is...
    Screen Shot 2012-09-10 at 8.55.14 PM.png

When you're done, don't forget to save! the save button is at the top of the customizing/colors screen. :3

Also.....
    The words and all the like link text options, and module text options, and all that, doesn't really matter, just choose the colors you like! thats what I did :3

THERE YOU GO! hope i helped. ^3^
    Last edited by Ru∫y; 09-10-2012 at 11:58 PM.
    zachpuppy likes this.

IGN: Toxic Ammie

zachpuppy is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Ru∫y View Post
    Okay, so at the right hand side of your profile, there should be a big button that says, "customize your profile"
    Screen Shot 2012-09-10 at 8.49.04 PM.jpg
    Click the button. After you do that, it will take you to a page with all these customizing options, and colors, etc.
    Screen Shot 2012-09-10 at 8.52.17 PM.png

If you want to add a background, click any of the color, option thingys that have a background option on them when you click on them. This is what it would look like...
    Screen Shot 2012-09-10 at 8.53.40 PM.png

Too add a photo background, you must add a photo to your profile album, and then put it on the background option above^

If you dont know where the album is...
    Screen Shot 2012-09-10 at 8.55.14 PM.png

When you're done, don't forget to save! the save button is at the top of the customizing/colors screen. :3

Also.....
    The words and all the like link text options, and module text options, and all that, doesn't really matter, just choose the colors you like! thats what I did :3

THERE YOU GO! hope i helped. ^3^
    Thank you! I will try this!
    "I have the two qualities required to see absolute truth. I am brilliant and unloved."

AangXD is offline Master Gamer

Basically, everything is customize-able, so have fun customizing it. You can use animated backgrounds too as long as they are uploaded to photobucket and linked to here.

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

I don't get it. How am I supposed to know what the codes are for the colors I want?
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer