Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Title: Combat jobs

zomg15 is offline Explorer

Icon5 Combat jobs

Hi i am here to suggest that the free realms staff bring back free brawling and ninja. When my friend told me he had free combat jobs, i was crushed... Because i just joined in april. I really want to have some "combat fun" without having to pay a penny... Because now the players who joined early have an advantage over us newcomers. Please bring back those 2 jobs for free! Or at least nerf them so you like have to buy the jobs for station cash to use them forever, or if you get to level 20 in members you should be able to fight as those level 20 combat jobs as a non member. I hope i get some supporters to make this game a bit more fair...

Nate is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Combat jobs

I totally agree! Before the winter updates non-members used to have 80% free! And 20% for just members!

yep, the members can only get over level 5 now, i am am a member currently, but only until the end of july so this would be good for all of us.

lauragoodheart is offline Pro Gamer

ya i would suggest tht 2

Mikey Moondale is offline Newbie Explorer

Icon2 Re: Combat jobs

I agree! I am a non-member now, and I know that within a little time, my fun in playing will be gone!

pattystepro1 is offline Newbie Explorer

I would like to see combat brought back to original format. Combat is now a joke, you go in run around and then kill, over. and the wheel-spin at the end is annoying. if you're going to keep the wheel-spin at least eliminate prizes off the wheel as you win them so you have a chance at getting the item you're playing for. I truly loved the combat aspect of the game and we enjoyed grouping up together and running dungeons all night long! not anymore, actually, nobody even groups up anymore. I miss it. ty for listening,
    Patty Peppers

Noblest is offline Newbie Explorer

I know that Free Realms needs to make money, and that enticing players to join so that they can play the jobs at advanced levels is a good way to do so. However, I agree with you that allowing Free Players to play at higher levels would be a better way to encourage them to become members than the current Job-Sampling system which tends to frustrate players once they reach level 4.99. That said, I believe a happy medium between the Old Free Jobs offered and the new Job Sampling method: Players should be able to chose one Combat Job and One Non-Combat Job which they could advance to … level 16? OH! But they would continue to have access to all mini-games pertaining to that job!-that would be another major difference. Thus, Free Players would get a better, much more representative taste of the game, having access to most of the best gear in the game, and still be able to play - but they would be denied the full power of the job. This should be enough to keep new players entertained, and to encourage them into becoming members. Perhaps there would be fewer dropouts as a result.

I also think that more of the SC items should only be usable at their Full Abilities by members. Examples: Pets could still do tricks for nonmembers, but they would not give the speed boost. SC weapons would still works but would be no better than level 20-weapons in the damage that they inflict. Houses of nonmembers would have a limited number of visitors – perhaps 5 at the most? Etcetera. I know that this is likely not a very popular idea, but I hope that the merits of it are understood, and I admit there may be an even better way to do it than I describe.

I think level 16 should be 20 so non members can play as gold level to keep playing without exp gain so one combat job trial never ends.

hhhenry is offline Master Gamer

I've always thought it was a bad idea in the December update to limit non-members to lvl 5 in all jobs. Letting Ninja and Brawler go to 20 I think would get them more members. Cause ya gotta finish Wizard and Warrior. The thing is, they play tested all this stuff, checking what worked and what didn't. And then the Dec update was slash and burn - levels, combat system, Vault, drops....not much thought. I suspect a new design boss just said "Do it my way, see?!" [actor Edward G Robinson signature line as a gangster in "Little Cesare"]

I totally agree.

K-ON!
    I don't suggest you to open the following spoiler. I think it'll explode! Run!
    Spoiler: show
    Silly you, why did you open the spoiler? Haha.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast