Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer

Icon4 Clothing Suggestions and Housing Suggestions

I was looking through all my old threads (even the ones where I was called Nature Guardian, lol) and I found an old thread that I made about clothing suggestions. I suggested wigs that would be treated like hats, they'd come in different styles and colors. I also suggested lolita styled dresses and more gothic clothing. I still would love those even now, but I have more ideas, too.

Before December-February, players always had many options of clothing. But they were all casual, you know? You could probably find someone wearing something similar in real life (well....you'd have a better chance than seeing someone wearing lolita or gothic clothes) but it seems weird, why not have more different and fun clothing?

And then, after the vault was gone, well....yeah. Options were extremely limited and....not to nice. At least when the vault was here there were options.

So I have more things I'd like to throw at your face. X3

My first idea is more clothing styles. I'd like to see more fantasy-like clothing. FR is supposed to be fantasy anyways, right? So that'd be nice, I think. And some things that people may wear everyday anyways, but couldn't really be considered "casual"

Here's some the styles of clothes that would be interesting to find people running around in, feel free to add your suggestions, too.

Punk, Gothic, and Emo Clothes
    Hip hop and Rapper Clothes
    Preppy Clothes
    Futuristic Clothes
    Lolita Clothes
    Medieval European Clothes
    Medieval Scandinavian Clothes
    Medieval Asian Clothes

That's all I can think of at the moment.

Also when I was looking back I found an even older thread about some housing items. In it I suggested items where you could make a full fledged garden with plants, animals,and all that good stuff. Luckily SoE did use one of my suggestions, I put up 4 types of trees and they added the dead one so......brownie points for them. :D

So, yeah. I'm still rooting for them to add more natural things, because lots and houses are extremely deprived of that stuff. Some natural things would be:
    Trees (oak, pine, maple, weeping willow, cheery blossom, ect.)
    Flowers (roses, daisies, ect.)
    Animals (deer, butterflies, bugs, unicorns, dragons, ect.)
    Water (ponds, waterfalls, ect.)

It'd also be really awesome if they could perhaps add more buildings for lots, like with the Wilds Store and Cafe? But in other styles. Like maybe a palace (such as a small castle), a cottage, and stuff like that.

Also I suggested this in another thread, too. Home NPCs, which they would be like the animals, and walk around. I suggested this to SoE, but I think I was way to complicated about it. So they would work like animals, except you can give them a name. They could be any race, maybe even every race. Like changelings, pixies, humans, robgoblins, chugawugs, dwarves, and you get the point.

If you read my painfully long post than thank you. If you have any comments, suggestions and the like don't be afraid to pitch a bone. :3

Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Clothing Suggestions and Housing Suggestions

I hate doing this but........bump. Dx

taylorskydawn is offline Master Gamer

Great Ideas. Sarah!
    THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

Nice recap Sarah.

Good ideas that bear repeating.
    You make me want to revisit my old threads.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

Abiagail Coralmusic is offline Master Gamer

I like the ideas Sarah
    I am a Tribute(fan) of the Hunger Games Trilogy. I am a HG Adict and I loved the movie. I am Team Peeta!
    THE HUNGER GAMES LEGEND BEGINS!

spazking55 is offline Pro Gamer

Great ideas someone should copy this onto the official forums too.
    The Magic It Calls To Me!

MayBaby Tumbler is offline Amateur Gamer

Cool Ideas! I agree with Those changes and Statments. Hope some of them are made
    Last edited by MayBaby Tumbler; 10-18-2010 at 08:37 PM.

lil styles01 is offline Banned

I share my clubs ideas monthly with Tbeans, and Scarlet, the others never respond lol. but I will give them a link to this page on my next PM to them