Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Elkric is offline Explorer

Default Clarification of auction rules please?

Hi,
    I'm wondering about rule #4 in the "Free Market and Auction Rules":

"4.) All Auctions MUST have an ending date and Time. This date/time can not be changed, if you do not accept a bid by the time the date passes you may start a new thread. If your auction is slated to end at 9:00 pm EST, the winning bid must occur at or before 8:59 pm EST because once the clock turns to 9:00 pm EST, the auction officially ends. The last person with a bid with an 8:59 pm EST time stamp would be named the winner. Posts with a 9:00 pm EST time stamp would be too late"

Does this mean that a seller has no obligation to sell to the winning bidder?
    They can just say that they want more and restart the auction in new thread?
    Or cancel?

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Clarification of auction rules please?

It is not encouraged, but that is correct, I could start an auction of my light blue vest blouse or whateva and people would bid, and if the highest bid was like 5 coins, then I could say no , I won't sell.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9