Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Keith Silvernight is offline Master Gamer

Icon7 Charity Section in The Free Market

Well I thought of this in a free-coins thread, and I think a Charity category would be nice for all the new players.

Of course Charities would include Coin Shop clothes, coins, collections, and other misc. stuff.

You would need to have 10 posts to enter the charity forum, as well as be a member of the site for a few weeks so people don't create random accounts and get free money ^^. Using Alts/second accounts to get free coins would not be allowed.

kitty13115 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Charity Section in The Free Market

Hmm,..i like the main idea,..but i would change it a little.
    1. You must be a member of the site for at least 5 weeks (like you said)
    2.People who wish to donate go to a "donate page" and "button". they click and type in how ever many coins they want to donate.
    3. You can't donate more than 500 coins.
    4. Poor people that have less than 500 coins can get money from the donate page. But they must act quick!! if someone donates it pops up on the donate page and who ever clicks to accept donation gets how ever much the amount of money is.Once someone takes the donation may only accept a donation once every 24 hours.
    5.People who donate may only donate every 6 hours. (more people will take donations rather than make them)
    Which do you think is better?

edgar151 is offline Pro Gamer

when can we start donating, i wanna donate!
    The Heart Of Free Realms, Sanctuary!
    Free Realms launched on the PS3!

Autumnpetal is offline Master Gamer

That's a great idea Keith! It would really help newbies.

Autumnpetal
    <Insiders> guild one.

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

Great idea. It should REALLY help for newcomers on FR to get any new Combat Items (I.E. Armor, Weapons, misc. etc.) to at least help them survive... AND to help me not waste so much money trying to buy some for a newcomer too... >.< I HATED that when I started that anyways... jeez.

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

This is a fantastic idea! When the Charity Forum is ready I will donate!
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Keith Silvernight is offline Master Gamer

I don't know how everyone thinks it's going to look like, but at first my idea was that it's just a regular forum (like <Insiders> in Guild section), in which you create a thread/charity like Keith's Charity for New comers or something like that.

Then you put free items and maybe coins to offer new users. But nothing bigger than regular coin shop items and a few coins.

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

Can I write it off on my taxes?

I would never fault anyone for being generous. I have given away unneeded items on more than one occassion, but I'm not sure that a permanent charity thread on FRI is a good idea.

Earning coin and discovering collections is a big part of what Free Realms is all about. Unlike my nation; Free Realms has an unemployment rate of 0%. Free jobs for all!
    I'm afraid that setting up a charity thread would encourage the begging that is already a growing concern in the game. I was always under the impression that earning things in FR was part of the fun. Was I wrong?
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Layla Littlenymph View Post

I would never fault anyone for being generous. I have given away unneeded items on more than one occassion, but I'm not sure that a permanent charity thread on FRI is a good idea.

Earning coin and discovering collections is a big part of what Free Realms is all about. Unlike my nation; Free Realms has an unemployment rate of 0%. Free jobs for all!
    I'm afraid that setting up a charity thread would encourage the begging that is already a growing concern in the game. I was always under the impression that earning things in FR was part of the fun. Was I wrong?
    Yeah, my thoughts exactly. And we'd never know if they really needed it or if they just want free stuff. :|

Jaime Rider is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Layla Littlenymph View Post

I agree ty. +rep