Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

gillego is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon11 Cars, Boats, and Planes

I think that on FreeRealms they should add cars and boats. Like for example, instead of having to walk or use a warpstone, you could have a Mustang and go zooming down the road. And of coarse, we would need to be able to set the speed and brake. Maybe there would even be a ticket if you went too fast. Also, I think there should be boats added to the sight. Like if you want to go fishing you hop on your speed boat and go out to sea. Maybe they could add water skiing or knee boarding to the boats. That would be awesome. Also I think there should be planes. Like if you wanted to get to Sunstone Valley and you were in Seaside you could just go to an airport and book a flight! Maybe even private jets! Please someone add this to the forum on FreeRealms.com because I am under age! See ya!
    Last edited by gillego; 12-22-2010 at 03:04 PM.

<Insiders>
    Bye FreeRealms!
    “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.”

Default Re: Cars, Boats, and Planes

umm ya wanna know why free realms dont have stuff like that. cause FR is a fantasy world , with mythical ,not your everyday things. cars.boars etc r ur everyday things srry
    peek-A-boo , jasmine c u merry christmas

Paulina Ambermace is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by jasminelavalake1 View Post
    umm ya wanna know why free realms dont have stuff like that. cause FR is a fantasy world , with mythical ,not your everyday things. cars.boars etc r ur everyday things srry
    Yea, but they have surfboards and horses :/
    "You may not like him, Minister, but you can't deny.. Dumbledore's got style."
    -Kingsley Shacklebolt

do u see the mailman surfing a floating surfboard down the street? or a man on a horse is stuck in traffic?hmmm

Paulina Ambermace is offline Master Gamer

O_o there is no traffic in FR :O
    "You may not like him, Minister, but you can't deny.. Dumbledore's got style."
    -Kingsley Shacklebolt

Epic Becca is offline Master Gamer

I kinda Agree(:

Back Online!

gillego is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon11 Re: Cars, Boats, and Planes

Well, if it is a fantasy world with everything is fake, then why do they have dogs, cats, surfboards, life-like characters, and horses? It is not all fantasy. The FreeRealms Staff did not make FreeRealms to be a fantasy game. They made it so all of us could have fun. There might be some fake things in FreeRealms but, I would consider it Fantasy and Non-fiction. And if they want to make it more fun, remember I said it is supposed to be fun, then they should add things that we use everyday, like cars. And things that we use to get places, like planes. Remember that the whole point of FreeRealms is to explore. And hey should make boats so that we could have parties on them or go fishing with our Fishermen jobs. Fun is the whole point of FreeRealms. Adventure is too. And cars, boats, and planes would make FreeRealms more fun and adventurous. That is why I posted that thread, Cars, Boats, and Planes.

Jimmy Spikespy
    Nexus
    Server 1
    Lifetime Member of FreeRealms
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by gillego; 12-22-2010 at 01:54 PM.

(ignore dis post)
    Last edited by jasminelavalake1; 12-19-2010 at 12:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gillego View Post
    Well, if it is a fantasy world with everything is fake, then why do they have dogs, cats, surfboards, life-like characters, and horses? It is not all fantasy. The FreeRealms Staff did not make FreeRealms to be a fantasy game. They made it so all of us could have fun. There might be some fake things in FreeRealms but, I would consider it Fantasy and Non-fiction. And if they want to make it more fun, remember I said it is supposed to be fun, then they should add things that we use everyday, like cars. And things that we use to get places, like planes. Remember that the whole point of FreeRealms is to explore. And hey should make boats so that we could have parties on them or go fishing with our Fishermen jobs. Fun is the whole point of FreeRealms. Adventure is too. And cars, boats, and planes would make FreeRealms more fun and adventurous. That is why I posted that thread, Cars, Boats, and Planes.
    ....did jasmine say everything was fake and all-fantasy , no she did not , so dont put words in my mouth T_T. p.s if gillego check below the site u see fantasy viloence...but jasmine guess cars, boats. etc would make fr ..kinda better