Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Keith Lifemetal is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Buy Coins with sc

You could buy coins with sc. here is guide:

1 sc = 500 coins

10 sc = 5,000 coins

100 sc = 50,000 coins

1000 sc = 5,000,000 coins
    If you are an Insider, I would love to be your friend. All you have to do is sent me a request. I am usually on server 1 so just send me a request and I would be happy to accept!!!

angelicaldream is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Buy Coins with sc

I think the prices you posted are a little messed up, plus, there is no way to sell SC except in certain increments; nobody can "buy" 1, 10, or 100 SC
    Read the second issue of the Free Realms Newspaper!
    http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...ad.php?t=24163

You read it wrong, BUY COINS with sc like this

go to sc cash marketplace.
    Go to section: coins
    Buy 50,000 coins for 100 sc
    are you sure you want to buy this item? yes
    You now have 50,000 coins. shop now? yes
    If you are an Insider, I would love to be your friend. All you have to do is sent me a request. I am usually on server 1 so just send me a request and I would be happy to accept!!!

angelicaldream is offline Pro Gamer

Maybe you could make it a little clearer that this is a suggestion for SOE not something that can be done at the moment?

PS I still think the coin amounts for SC are too high of a suggestion, it would warp the whole buying SC cards trade to extremely unfair amounts for people who can't buy cards or use credit cards for SC themselves, and would cause massive inflation in-game because coins would be worth a lot less
    Last edited by angelicaldream; 04-27-2010 at 01:35 AM.
    Read the second issue of the Free Realms Newspaper!
    http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...ad.php?t=24163

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

As angelical is trying to say (near the end), what use would a million times more coin be to you if everything is a million times more expensive? Due to this being available to anyone willing/able to spend money on the game, everyone would have much more coin, much more to overprice items with, and the only real difference would be that the numbers are bigger and you just lost some money - oh, and the less fortunate/spendy people would be left unable to do anything at all in the game's market since they wouldn't be able to earn enough coin to buy anything, while the items they can try selling would probably not be worth a great deal, leaving them at the bottom of the economy. Though there is definitely a significant difference between virtual numbers and real life money, to make that difference more evident could cause countless problems for the economy of the game. If this were to be done, the conversion ratio would need to be much, much lower - 1 SC for 10 coins, maybe.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by angelicaldream View Post
    Maybe you could make it a little clearer that this is a suggestion for SOE not something that can be done at the moment?
    If you take a look in the area this thread is in, it happens to be in the Rules and Suggestions forum

This connotation of the turning real life money comes from games like Farm Ville, where you can turn in your money for coins in the game and it seems like that will be the only place it will stay. Fact being, those are really single player games with little to no economical point between others and it is mainly for your own personal gain. Like the others have touched on, there will be issues to arise from this like inflation because of this free market Free Realms has between its players.

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

Oh just nevermind!!! nobody understands what i am saying anyway!!!

thread is now closed