Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Clockwork is offline Explorer

Icon6 *Best Ideas Ever*

Me and my friend were talking and came up with the ways we can make free realms rock!

Guilds:
    -New way to keep track of players
    -Battle grounds for guilds.
    If your any guild leader you would agree we
    need a place to war. Like Catapults,rides,chariots,knights,sieges,different modes,etc
    -More fun with guilds and a way for that your guild doesn't ignore you when your trying to talk to them.
    -Team speak
    Jobs:
    -We need extended jobs. Let's say:
    Wizard>>Archmage
    Chef>>Master Chef
    Warrior>>Knight
    Brawler>>Berseker
    Archer>>Bow Master
    Archmage>>Battlemage
    Race car driver>>Pro Racer
    Demo Derby>>Demo Smasher
    Ninja>>Assassin
    New things not just miner does the same thing as a harvester that's B0RING
    -Shop Cheaper
    -Make YOUR OWN ITEMS WITH BLACK SMITH
    -New Type Of Healer
    -Open up Lavender coast,Silver,hills,etc
    -Able to buy permant mounts with coins
    -Cooler rides
    -Able to make armors for yourself
    -Better Blueprints
    -Tougher quests
    -Stronger enemies
    -Less spam at seaside
    -Professional skills like:Tailoring,Skinning,Alchemy,etc,etc
    -New jobs
    -Longer fights.
    That's all for now!
    Join Guild Liberty today for the truth you want in a dedicated guild and not some other Justin bieber guild. LIBERTY

Chaz Morrison is offline Banned

Default Re: *Best Ideas Ever*

I agree with All of these,I don't really know how the Guild Wars will work but,might happen.I especially agree with you the Most with Seaside Spammers!

aparrot7 is offline Amateur Gamer

Seaside is a great place but all the spammers scared me away

Also Docter could be a profetional, i love the extentions, i was accualy thinking of that my self. Great ideas also the guild tracking such as knowing who demoteded or deleted who.

Commander Conner
    Proud member of Imperious. Visit my Resort!

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

I would LOVE the guild wars!!!!! I'd either be manding the catapault or running around on a tiger. *WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

*Can't touch this. Bum-ba-ba-bum. Bum-bum!* *I stink at creating the beat in text....*

~ ‚ÄčKISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

Quote Originally Posted by Rosierulez View Post
    I would LOVE the guild wars!!!!! I'd either be manding the catapault or running around on a tiger. *WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

*Can't touch this. Bum-ba-ba-bum. Bum-bum!* *I stink at creating the beat in text....*
    Now we must give this to a Ref but how?
    Join Guild Liberty today for the truth you want in a dedicated guild and not some other Justin bieber guild. LIBERTY

lil styles01 is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Clockwork View Post
    Me and my friend were talking and came up with the ways we can make free realms rock!

Guilds:
    -New way to keep track of players
    -Battle grounds for guilds.
    If your any guild leader you would agree we
    need a place to war. Like Catapults,rides,chariots,knights,sieges,different modes,etc
    -More fun with guilds and a way for that your guild doesn't ignore you when your trying to talk to them.
    -Team speak
    Jobs:
    -We need extended jobs. Let's say:
    Wizard>>Archmage
    Chef>>Master Chef
    Warrior>>Knight
    Brawler>>Berseker
    Archer>>Bow Master
    Archmage>>Battlemage
    Race car driver>>Pro Racer
    Demo Derby>>Demo Smasher
    Ninja>>Assassin
    New things not just miner does the same thing as a harvester that's B0RING
    -Shop Cheaper
    -Make YOUR OWN ITEMS WITH BLACK SMITH
    -New Type Of Healer
    -Open up Lavender coast,Silver,hills,etc
    -Able to buy permant mounts with coins
    -Cooler rides
    -Able to make armors for yourself
    -Better Blueprints
    -Tougher quests
    -Stronger enemies
    -Less spam at seaside
    -Professional skills like:Tailoring,Skinning,Alchemy,etc,etc
    -New jobs
    -Longer fights.
    That's all for now!
    New way to keep track of players ---> What does that even mean? it doesnt make sence, what are you keeping track of exactly.

Battlegrounds for guilds ----> Why battlegrounds for guilds? Why not just plain old battlegrounds for everyone. P.S. ---> you cannot call them battlegrounds, WoW owns the title Battlegrounds. if they were to use that it would be stealing and they could be in trouble.

The third thing you said ---> You cannot control them, its not much of an idea, just a statement people shouldnt be ignored.

Team Speak ---> What is "Team Speak"?

Extended Jobs ----> Extended Jobs would just add on to the work and pile up, they cant even manage to make The areas they promised us, nor did they give us auction houses like they promised us. This idea most likely wont happen for a long time to come.

Cheaper Shop ---> the coin shop is already pretty cheap. maybe besides some items they go a little overboard with.

Healer ---> we already have a healer, what will be the difference between these two healers?

Open up new areas ---> they are busy and new areas take quiet a long time to open up, you cant just say open up these places, they have to finish them first, and we dont even know how far they are yet.

Cooler rides ---> We do have some pretty cool rides already, it seems like no matter what free realms comes out with people always have something to complain about.

Less Spam ----> You cannot control spam unless an Employee is present and kicks them from the server, its not possible to stop spam. maybe it is but they arent doing anything about it.

Longer Fights ----> Some of them are already pretty long, if you do it without running through them.

New Jobs ----> If you dont have ideas for new jobs how do you expect them to make them?

Professional Skills ----> Those jobs are already in WoW. it would be like copying WoW. We dont want to be WoW, we want to be Free Realms.

These are my opinions on everything you have said, no mean to compliment nor insult, just my opinion once again. I do appreciate the thoughts you have come up with though

Zangetsu99 is offline Master Gamer

I like these ideas. They will make FR more fun and actually make players do something worthwhile.
    Level 20 I dont remember. O_o
    "I'm not fighting because I want to win, I'm fighting because I have to win."

^^ I agree

Quote Originally Posted by lil styles01 View Post
    New way to keep track of players ---> What does that even mean? it doesnt make sence, what are you keeping track of exactly.

Battlegrounds for guilds ----> Why battlegrounds for guilds? Why not just plain old battlegrounds for everyone. P.S. ---> you cannot call them battlegrounds, WoW owns the title Battlegrounds. if they were to use that it would be stealing and they could be in trouble.

The third thing you said ---> You cannot control them, its not much of an idea, just a statement people shouldnt be ignored.

Team Speak ---> What is "Team Speak"?

Extended Jobs ----> Extended Jobs would just add on to the work and pile up, they cant even manage to make The areas they promised us, nor did they give us auction houses like they promised us. This idea most likely wont happen for a long time to come.

Cheaper Shop ---> the coin shop is already pretty cheap. maybe besides some items they go a little overboard with.

Healer ---> we already have a healer, what will be the difference between these two healers?

Open up new areas ---> they are busy and new areas take quiet a long time to open up, you cant just say open up these places, they have to finish them first, and we dont even know how far they are yet.

Cooler rides ---> We do have some pretty cool rides already, it seems like no matter what free realms comes out with people always have something to complain about.

Less Spam ----> You cannot control spam unless an Employee is present and kicks them from the server, its not possible to stop spam. maybe it is but they arent doing anything about it.

Longer Fights ----> Some of them are already pretty long, if you do it without running through them.

New Jobs ----> If you dont have ideas for new jobs how do you expect them to make them?

Professional Skills ----> Those jobs are already in WoW. it would be like copying WoW. We dont want to be WoW, we want to be Free Realms.

These are my opinions on everything you have said, no mean to compliment nor insult, just my opinion once again. I do appreciate the thoughts you have come up with though
    1.A way to keep track of when your guild was last online etc
    2.Team speak is a voice chatting system
    3.Let free realms Ref's and stuff decide the job
    4.LEt's change the professional jobs then
    5.Longer fights like the old dueling system.
    6.I just want somewhere guilds can go and fight simple.
    Last edited by Clockwork; 07-26-2010 at 09:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

lil styles01 is offline Banned

Yeah i get what your going for here, you want it better, dont we all. but some of these ideas would take too much time, and too much effort for the worthless time they spend on other things that dont matter to us.

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

I don't think lil styles (whom I happen to agree with) is trying to give you a hard time. The problem is that you gave us a very long list, with very few specifics.

I think you would get much better input if you would pick the one suggestion you think is the best, and present it in greater detail. We are always glad to get good suggestions here because they lead to great conversations. Then again, since these are the "best ideas ever," perhaps our input is not required.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast