Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Title: Auction House on FR

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

Default Auction House on FR

I think it would be really nice to have some sort of "Auction House" on FR, I LOVE the ones WoW has, very very handy. I'm not saying copy WoW o_O But just some sorta thing where you don't have to listen to all the trade spam, i'm getting tired of it and we have a trade chat that no one uses. A auction house would probably quiet all those sellers & buyers down a bit.

This is what WoW's auction house looks like, players gain items by defeating creatures & in dungeons and all the junk they don't want you can sell at the AH. It's a pretty dang nice system, when someone buys your item you get the "gold" in the IG mail. Players set a buyout price and a bid price, there's settings for how long you want each item to last. This way, FR can also limit more scams. Idk I really really love the AH on WoW, now don't go "YOU CAN'T COPY WoW'S WHOLE AH!!!" Yeah yeah I know that, but what if the designed something LIKE it idk maybe a little area vendor place idk, watcha think.
    Narwhales. Bai.

SunnyMuse is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Auction House on FR

I Love WoW's AH too. It's convenient and safe and very handy. This is a great idea for Free Realms!

Wait...what?

Difference is offline Master Gamer

Yes! That's a great idea, I used to play WoW, and I always loved the Auction House (Even though I could barely afford anything, LOL). I play a few other games with Auction Houses as well, and it's very convenient. I'm sure if Free Realms ever made one, it would look totally different, since the whole style of the game is pretty unique (for me at least, I haven't played any other games like this).
    Dawn73 likes this.
    { IGN } Meeshkabob

Don't stress over what could've been, chances are if it should've been, it would've been.

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

I know plenty of games with this sort of trade system and would definitely support Free Realms having one. It would be nice to get rid of some of my old gear in game without having to spam at seaside/tanglewood or type up a whole shop on one of the forums. It would also make completing collections easier since you would be able to offer the trade to everyone in the game instead of just forum members or whoever is standing around tanglewood/seaside at the time.

Egg Zachly is offline Banned

I have made a very similar suggestion in the past with some minor differences.

Now, if only if soe actually LISTENED to some ideas. :[
    Zalesana likes this.
    Narwhales. Bai.

Ragu is offline Pro Gamer

In my opinion, the concept of an Auction House in any SOE game sounds too mainstream, although I wouldn't mind the Broker system that has worked in EQ, EQ2, SWG, and many other MMO's made by SOE, which even the Game That Begins With W That Shall Not Be Named based their Auction House system off of. EQ's Bazaar, which was introduced with the Shadows of Luclin expansion in late 2001/early 2002, was one of the first, if not the very first, Broker/Auction House type system established in an MMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragu View Post
    In my opinion, the concept of an Auction House in any SOE game sounds too mainstream,
    How dare you disagree with my ideas.

LOLLLL jk
    Narwhales. Bai.

Endermanspain is offline Amateur Gamer

8 posts and already off topic?
    We're sad.

BUT I agree with you.
    Dawn73 likes this.

I am gone.

Egg Zachly is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Endermanspain View Post
    8 posts and already off topic?
    We're sad.

BUT I agree with you.
    I farted. But... Well my fart came out of my but so there's that...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast