Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Firehawk is offline Pro Gamer

Default Another suggestion for Free Realms: Outfit Saving Option (Editted Pictures Included!)

I already posted this entire message on the official Free Realms Forums, but I thought I'd post it here too for you all to see! Here it is:

Hello, SOE and fellow fans of Free Realms! Today, I have for you guys what I think is an amazing suggestion.

This suggestion would add a simple feature to the "About Me" system, allowing players to save multiple outfits for easy appearance changing!
    Here's how it could work!

Step 1: Set Up

The player would be to put together an outfit by placing a desired item into all desired slots. When the player is satisfied, they would be to click a button reading "Save Outfit" located somewhere on the screen (Below the character would probably be the best place to put such a feature).

After clicking to save the outfit, the player would receive a message informing him/her that he/she has successfully saved the outfit.

Step 2: Finding And Choosing Outfits

An "All" slot would be added. The picture for this slot could be the avatar of the current outfit set. By selecting the "All" slot, the player can choose between all outfits he/she has saved. Clicking one of these outfits would apply all items that were saved with that outfit to the player's character in a single motion.

A player would then be able to change any clothing item for any slot without altering the rest of the outfit, as usual, or simply close the "About Me" and continue the game with the outfit chosen. Of course, there should be a maximum limit of outfits that can be saved for each job; I'm guessing somewhere between 5-10 total. 6 would be ideal.
    With this feature added, a player would be able to change clothes completely in as little as three clicks! No more changing each item seperately to get the outfit you want!
    Last edited by Firehawk; 10-07-2010 at 12:32 PM. Reason: Had to replace the pictures... >.<

Nikky Wolfcrest is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Another suggestion for Free Realms: Outfit Saving Option (Editted Pictures Included!)

OH. MY. GOD. did you SERIOUSLY make ALL of that?!?!?!?!

*faints*

THATS AN AMAZING IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY HAVE TO PUT THIS IN THE NEXT UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ♥ My Tears Run Down Me Like Knives ♥
    ♥ Stay true to Emo♥

Stephani Rabbitheart is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Another suggestion for Free Realms: Outfit Saving Option (Editted Pictures Included!)

Firehawk that is the best idea I have heard in a long long time. I love it! I hope SOE takes you idea and runs with it -claps- AWESOME!!!!!!

P.S. Very well presented as well I might add.

Markkk is offline Pro Gamer

great idea!!
    i hope they take it under consideration!

Austin Auranymph is offline Amateur Gamer

Best idea I have ever heard! You are creative!
    Loading............. DONE.

Afro Mann is offline Amateur Gamer

Firehawk this is a awesome amazing idea!!!!!! really hope we can use it!

Keith Silvernight is offline Master Gamer

Wow, awesome job on the editing -supports idea- I really hope they will make this possible, for us players with tons of clothing xD

ArielleMoonshadow is offline Master Gamer

That's a great idea, Firehawk! It would make it easier for me to remember my outfits.

Just one problem though: What if you traded or sold one part of the outfit?
    Arielle Moonshadow
    Proud Member of the <Insiders> since January 4, 2010
    Not interested in trading anymore. Everything's so expensive...

gigatomboy is offline Master Gamer

Very Clearly and well written, I'm sure SOE will take this into consideration... Nice pics

You won't find me on FreeRealms anymore. If you want to meet me in Mabinogi, my IGN is Svanett & I'm on server Alexina.

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

It has been on my mind to post a thread on this subject, but I could never hope to present it as well as you have. This is a great idea, that I fully support. I'm glad to hear you posted it on the official forum where it may be acted upon by the FR staff.

Great job Firehawk. As rep worthy a thread as I have seen in some time.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast