Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Title: Annoying How...

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

Icon8 Annoying How...

I find it very annoying that you can't tell anyone on FRI that your quitting fr, or leaving for a while. I mean seriously. Its rude enough just to disappear forever. You cant even say bye? I find it annoying. Dont get me wrong im not trying to change what you guys think. Just saying in my opinion its very annoying to me. ._." Please dont like try to prove me wrong because I HATE that, I have my beliefs you have yours. Ty.
    Narwhales. Bai.

KitanaEdenia is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Annoying How...

I am with you, Dawn! It is as if they do not want us to encourage others to leave, that won't happen, but I suppose policies are not always fair. I think they are just scared of other users leaving their game.
    Dawn73, Dark Jade, Aubss and 1 others like this.

Code: Breaker is awesome.
    The stupid gif isn't working.
    I know it's small.

SarahUnderdream is offline Pro Gamer

I think if you were to leave/take a break from FR or FRI, you can just leave a VM on people's profiles if you want to let them know that you'll be gone, seeing as you can't post threads about that sort of thing.

IGN: Surrah
    Twitter | Tumblr

@kitana right???
    @ Sarah yes, but i have alot of friends. So much time to post ONE AT A TIME on each profile. its SOOOO much easier to just start a thread. >:I
    Narwhales. Bai.

jaaaaaaaaack is offline Master Gamer

I also do not find it to be a good rule but it's there. I also think taking the time to right on every ones profile would take too long but someone could just PM someone, and add more recipient users so more people will receive the news at a time.

zachpuppy is offline Master Gamer

You can send multiple Private Messages at once, like this To: Example1,Example2
    Also if you didn't want to hear what people have to say about your views, why did you post them?
    "I have the two qualities required to see absolute truth. I am brilliant and unloved."

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by zachpuppy View Post
    You can send multiple Private Messages at once, like this To: Example1,Example2
    Also if you didn't want to hear what people have to say about your views, why did you post them?
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahUnderdream View Post
    I think if you were to leave/take a break from FR or FRI, you can just leave a VM on people's profiles if you want to let them know that you'll be gone, seeing as you can't post threads about that sort of thing.

I agree with these two. You can also edit your siggie to say that you quit. I think part of the reason they made the rule is people would make a whole thread about leaving just to make everyone upset or to get attention and they would come back a few hours/days later saying they "changed their mind".

I'm not saying you're one of these people whatsoever and it's a shame for people who really are quitting that this rule had to be made. Usually it's a chain when one person posts that they're leaving; a lot more people decide to make threads that they're leaving as well and it gets really depressing.

Usually when people actually quit they do leave without saying goodbye because it isn't planned and they've simply gotten bored of the game. I'm not saying people don't plan to quit because of other reasons (school, too much time on the computer, etc) but again if this happens you can just edit your siggie or send a chain private message. It may seem silly that you can't make a goodbye thread but in the end it's for the best.
    Last edited by Zalesana; 08-31-2012 at 07:58 PM. Reason: Spelling and wanted to add something else.
    zachpuppy and Gagerz like this.

@zach i just wanted to see if many ppl agree o_O
    Narwhales. Bai.

GriffinSilentgulf is offline Master Gamer

There are a few annoying rules here, and I follow them, but it makes FRI less enjoyable than it could be.

Paulina Ambermace is offline Master Gamer

They were banned because people started to argue in goodbye threads about who's fault is was for people leaving. We want FRI to be a peaceful community.
    Princess, Zalesana, Gagerz and 1 others like this.
    "You may not like him, Minister, but you can't deny.. Dumbledore's got style."
    -Kingsley Shacklebolt

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast