Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Firehawk is offline Pro Gamer

Icon13 Amazing Housing Item Suggestions!

First of all, I'd like to thank you for taking the time to read my thread. Below are a few Housing Item Suggestions that I, myself, or possibly a friend of mine in Free Realms came up with. With each one, I've listed a reasonable price range.

Swimming Pool(s)
    Many of the Free Realms users would very much enjoy these Housing Items, as long as they are deep enough for a character to swim in. Preferrably in at least two sizes: Small and Large, and prices ranging from around 5,000-20,000 coins.

Trashcan/Wastebasket
    A simple, small Decoration item. Home owners need a place to put their trash! Prices ranging from around 45-200 coins.

Computer/Laptop
    Two television items already exist... why not have a computer, too? A nice little decoration small enough to fit on a desk. Prices ranging from around 450-1500 coins.

Wood, Steel, and Brick Blocks (Original idea from FreeRealms user Alchemist Kat)
    Stylish blocks that are ideal for building things such as forts and castles! Prefferably available in the shapes of all pre-existing blocks. Price ranging from 250-400 coins.

Fence(s)
    A simple, wooden and/or metal wall-like structure to divide yards and lots. Possibly a gate item to go with it if the fence is too tall to jump over. Price at 180 coins, 450 for a possible Sylvan version. (Same as Room Dividers)

And last but most certainly not least, my most bizarre, yet favorite Housing Item idea!

River Tool
    In the coin shop, this item could be bought as a regular housing item at around 1800-2500 coins. When the item is selected by a player, the player is to use the mouse to draw a line from start to finish in an open area of a yard or lot. When the player is finished drawing their line, a fairly deep and wide trench will form in the ground, filled with water like a river and centered at where the line was drawn. Up to a certain length, the player is not charged with more coins. If they go past this length, a player is continuously charged with more coins until they reach their desired length (This way, a really long river would cost more than a short one.) The player can connect the line's starting and finishing points to form a moat. This river or moat may run under certain items such as bridges and arched blocks, but can not go through solid formations such as the Small and Large Wilds Houses and trees.
    I know that this item would probably be hard to script so that players may use it to its full potential, but I believe that if it could be done, it would be wildly popular!

Thanks again for reading this, and I wish the best of luck to the makers of FreeRealms!
    Last edited by Firehawk; 06-05-2010 at 11:28 PM. Reason: To add in a suggestion I forgot to add the day I made the post.

cam3r0n is offline Explorer

Default Re: Amazing Housing Item Suggestions!

that is not a bad idea you could just think about have a river, poad or moat in your house gradian
    IGN: Cameron Thunderchaser

i love the snow i've spend most of this month off school

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Those blocks sound good, and that river tool sounds fabulous. Ah, such potential...
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Annie Hawkclaw is offline Master Gamer

They should have a teleport button like in the playhouse thingie

Spoiler: show

(Also known as Annie, Green, or Froggy)

TheFlyingTurtle is offline Master Gamer

Nice Idea! I think a good one would be a Shiny Block. That way, a player could make, say, A golden castle to show off their wealth. It would be a COIN SHOP ITEM ( TOO MANY SC STUF!!) and a Member item. Im not a member, but what could a non member do with a shiny block?

Free Smiles for taking!
    IGN: James Bigpeach

Firehawk is offline Pro Gamer

I forgot to include another idea I had in this thread... I was hoping I could Edit it in there, but I'm new to the forum and can't figure out how to do so if it's even possible. Anyway here it is:

Fence(s)
    A simple, wooden and/or metal wall-like structure to divide yards and lots. Possibly a gate item to go with it if the fence is too tall to jump over. Price at 180 coins, 450 for a possible Sylvan version. (Same as Room Dividers)

Edit: Oh, I see now that I had to be an Explorer or higher rank to Edit things... I'll add this in there now.
    Last edited by Firehawk; 06-05-2010 at 11:26 PM. Reason: To include that I figured out how to Edit posts, so that no one will inform me of how to do so.

ArielleMoonshadow is offline Master Gamer

I like the ideas! It would be good to have easily affordable coin furniture more often.
    Arielle Moonshadow
    Proud Member of the <Insiders> since January 4, 2010
    Not interested in trading anymore. Everything's so expensive...

Leocuta is offline Master Gamer

These are really cool ideas!
    Anyone need anything Boys Only, Combat or anything else except Girls Only PM me

gavin is offline Amateur Gamer

It would be nice to had animated items to coin shop as well