Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Metalheadtrash is offline Explorer

Default About the guild thing...

I think creating guilds should not be free. Think about about it...you'll see hundreds of "just for fun" guilds. The fee should at least be 5k-8k. Don't you guys think? These things should be for organized dungeon crawling not just for friends to be in one place. Otherwise...why make guilds when freerealms friends could just have a friend chat box?

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: About the guild thing...

Why take away from the "Casual players" who make up a whole chuck of the game and give it up to extremists?

I believe having a level 15 is cost enough and People who do instances will still do instances in the guilds if they wanted and other people who just want to hang out have decided what they are doing and are just going to hang out it's not like you want people who are not going to do combat in your guild!

Along with that, how about the player housing you and the guild are going to be able to customize? It's a hang place for the guild (Allegedly) and doesn't seem so combat-ish either.

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

Sleepingwolf is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Metalheadtrash View Post
    I think creating guilds should not be free. Think about about it...you'll see hundreds of "just for fun" guilds. The fee should at least be 5k-8k. Don't you guys think? These things should be for organized dungeon crawling not just for friends to be in one place. Otherwise...why make guilds when freerealms friends could just have a friend chat box?
    I think that's a very narrow view of what a guild is all about, free realms is a very very far cry from a ******** raiders game, the focus is more on the social aspects of online gaming and there's no reason someone shouldn't be able to make a guild that reflects that.
    Even in games like EQ2 there have been guilds made up entirely of crafters and even high level raiding guilds have members that would rather craft than take part in the combat aspects of the game.
    In short, guilds should be what the group gathering together to form it want it to be for and not limited to "organized dungeon crawls".

lamce1 is offline Explorer

Can someone give me an idea of what to expect from a Guild? This is my first mmog and don't know what kinds of good things are coming.

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by lamce1 View Post
    Can someone give me an idea of what to expect from a Guild? This is my first mmog and don't know what kinds of good things are coming.
    Way of organization for doing dungeons
    Having a personal chat system (Just for your guild)
    Player(Guild possibly) housing to customize and hang out

Those are some of the points most people are talking about

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

JimTheMan is offline Amateur Gamer

I agree with you, Metalheadtrash. You should have to pay at least 5k to MAKE a guild. But there is 1 requirement I saw. You have to have at least a 1 job at lvl 15 to make a guild. That eliminates a lot of people...

violafish101 is offline Explorer

I don't think the should be a cost to make a giuld. there are siriuse player that mit not be abill to pay and also the giuld will help player that are haveing a hard time. also it is a great way to get to know people and have fun. wich is why i thinke most of us play online games. (here i go making a speach)

Metalheadtrash is offline Explorer

well yeah i think im being too greedy huh? most of my fr friends are broke...i have 60,000 coins. I think I'm the only one with that kind of money? Anyone else? Cus I'm feeling very lucky!

Sleepingwolf is offline Amateur Gamer

I have around 60k or so coins too, was down to 28k at one point when I was doing the smithing quests but coins are easy to come by.

violafish101 is offline Explorer

Icon3 Re: About the guild thing...

i don't know how you save up all that money. i'm mainly a chef so i buy ingrediants alot, that and ninga gear.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast