Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    hhhenry is offline Master Gamer

Default 20th level New Topic

I suggest you add a topic for levl 20. Now that you are a 20th level whatever, what do you do?

20th chef and not a member. What would you get from Barton Cloo's Academy?
    It would also let those working their way up what to expect. E.g.
    I get the feeling that 20th miner, especially with collections complete - oh how the money rolls in. But, I don't know. But their equipment and clothes from venders are 9000 each.
    Why purchase the shards, etc that are only for lvl 20?

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: 20th level New Topic

I have noticed something while doing the Medic series (And some other jobs) That the equipment vendors of the area you first started out in (To the place you finish your job) sell the level 20 version of when you started out clothing/middle of leveling clothing/Ending clothing (Different vendors and Areas). So that if you wanted to wear a Pink or Black version of the lower level gear but still have the stats of the level 20 gear you could.
    Last edited by EatMonkies; 06-24-2009 at 02:05 AM.

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

Kali Spiritglen is offline Amateur Gamer

My question about lvl 20 is: Why would I want to spend 12,000 to make the final weapon if I never plan to use it (the weapon I purchased with SC is more powerful) and can only sell it back for 1/10th the price. I made the weapon for my archer and wizard but saw not gain except being able to earn All Star clothes. Now I need 12,000 coin to finish my brawler weapon, and can't sell anything for decent coin.

Is the weapon worth it?

JimTheMan is offline Amateur Gamer

Well, if you ask me, the weapon isn't worth all the money because if you find all the collection to build the Magical Essence weapon (ex. Magical Essence Crystal Hammer) then you get a weapon with the EXACT same stats as the level 20 weapon you have to build and buy the handle for. If I was you, I would go into Robgoblin Trove and continually fight in there until you get all the collection piece for the Magical Essence weapon (that's what I did) because it doesn't cost any money and is actually pretty easy to get.
    The man who tries and fails is a thousand times better than the man who doesn't try and succeeds.
    (i have also quit FreeRealms. View my profile page for details)

Kali Spiritglen is offline Amateur Gamer

Thanks for the feedback, Kaden. I love Robgoblin Trove! Do it all the time and am down to the last page that completes the collections. The creator of that "cave" had a sense of humor!

I am broke now - buy too many potions (LOL) - so I can't build the weapon even if I want to.

JimTheMan is offline Amateur Gamer

Lol. I get that way too. Hope the Trove gets you there.
    The man who tries and fails is a thousand times better than the man who doesn't try and succeeds.
    (i have also quit FreeRealms. View my profile page for details)

tismon is offline Master Gamer

The trove is by far the best place for brawler and ninja materials. And the only other benefit to the 12000 coin hammer is that it pulses and rocks continually fall from it, while the collectible one just has green fog fall from it. So no, other than to finish the quest, it's really not worth it. It's the same for the molten dragon blade (though that one's free) and the collectible blade-same stats, one's just for members only.

moyinator is offline Master Gamer

actually i recomend not buying anythiing at all because following the questline gives you the equipment
    Shut up and eat your pie.
    All lead you to epicness.

tismon is offline Master Gamer

Not for non-members though. They can't use the final weapons, but they can use the ones from the collections that have the same stats

Splatkids is offline Explorer

lol i would hate to be a non member not being able to use the really pricey kewl armor
    Evan Echostep from server 1 has
    Lvl 20 Warrior,Postman,Pet Trainer,Card Duelist,Chef

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast