Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 268 1231151101 ... LastLast
    Princess Celestina is offline Master Gamer

Icon11 New World ∞/\≈ Time to Go Home ≈/\∞

This is approved -- Ashley Preciousfable

Welcome to New World!

A special thank you to Paulina Ambermace for making our wonderful banner!

All FRI and Roleplay rules apply here—please read them before posting.

Some helpful RP suggestions and rules~

• Remember to use OOC when speaking out of character—((I.e.: I'm speaking out of character right now.))

• If you see any inappropriate content, please, remember to report the person's post by clicking the "report post" button down at the bottom left of the post.

• You don't need to be approved to start roleplaying; just post your information in this thread and have fun! =)

• Remember to keep track of who your character(s) is/are and where they're from—as I've seen people who've said their character is one thing and they do something completely opposite or their character is from a certain place but they've decided that they're from somewhere else. Why do we have to do this, you might ask? Well, it's just like saying you were born in a certain city, but you've decided you want to change where you're from. You can't.

• Both first AND third person roleplaying are allowed. (I.e.: (First person: I went and sat quietly on the floor.) (Third person: Célestina went and sat quietly on the floor.)) Please try your best to choose one of those two options—as if you choose to use both, you may accidentally confuse another participant.

• NO romance allowed! This means no hugging, kissing, holding hands, etc. Brothers and sisters may hug one another, though.

• No hurtful language towards one another—no name-calling, cussing, etc.

• There may be battles, but no blood and gore. Let's keep it clean, guys.

• NO God-modeling allowed. We're human. We're not perfect.

• If you've read these rules and suggestions, please post the words "Free Realms" at the end of your character information. If you do not, you may NOT start posting.

Announcements!
    Roleplay Monitors wanted!
    Since I'm not online very much, I need to hire RPM's (Roleplay Monitors).
    What are RPM's? They monitor RP's while the owner isn't around, and they make sure everything is taken care of and ran smoothly. They also take care of bad behavior (reporting a bad post (which is what everyone should do already) and reporting a bad post to the owner).
    What are the requirements to become a RPM? You have to be an active part of the RP for at least 2 weeks. You must be kind to others. You must not report others just because they're not doing the RP your way.
    Please fill out this application and PM it to me. I will get back with you ASAP.
    (Place FRI name here)
    (Place date here)
    1. Have you been an active member of the RP for at least 2 weeks? (Yes or No)
    2. Would other people recommend you? (Yes or No)
    3. What are you supposed to say at the end of your application when you create a new RP character? (Place word(s) here)
    4. How often will you check on this RP? (Place time here)
    5. Do you think you have what it takes to be a RPM? (Yes or No)

*All current RPM's, please PM me saying you are one (I've lost track of my list).*

Fan Art Section!

If you'd like to post a picture about the Roleplay that you've made, feel free to send me a VM/PM with the picture so that it can be posted here! =D

A Brief Summary

Basically, just to sum up what this roleplay is about—a disaster has struck in Free Realms. What will you do? What's going to happen next? Is this the end of the Realms as we know it?
    Last edited by Princess Celestina; 05-23-2011 at 11:08 PM. Reason: Updated Storyline

Where you stop is where you start again.
    Celestina Corinne

Roleplay Character Information Options
    (List made by Ashley Preciousfable. I do not take credit for making this list.)

The Sanctuary ~ The Busy venue.

Often is the first stop for many adventurers This town is known for its hustle and bustle from those visiting and as a great place to find a traveling companion.

Those who reside here have taken advantage of their well placed location and often sell many collectors and vendors of various items. Although not always for a fair value.

The Sanctuary is also Home to the Pixie queen held up in her tree palace surrounded by a vast body of water. And the Queen's Guards who can be seen patrolling the vendors and market area watching for tricksters and trouble makers.

Surrounding the town stands a moat, Honey's field and the treasure vault below.

Sea side ~ The breezy village.

Residents of this town by the sea are known for their carefree nature.

Often found by the ocean at night exchanging stories by the fire side or playing cards by the cafe patio. Due to its beautiful views this village is often chosen for get together or parties by many wishing to escape the busy nature of the sanctuary.

Shrouded Glade ~ The serene sanctum.

Home to the Druids. Those who take up residence here are "one with nature".

Various plants grow freely often tended by the Pixie who are studying cooking or the ways of the druid. Animals of all kinds roam freely interacting with members of this village.

The land consists of various water mills, parks & hills.

Snow hill ~ The chilly cove.

Nestled in the mountains to the north, the residents of Snowhill pride themselves on their hot springs. The Valley in which the village sits often is described as a frozen cove, sitting between three mountains with a body of frozen water just on the outskirts of the town.

Those who can brave the winter weather have good relations with the penguins, who are experienced mail penguins who deliver the mail on blustery winter days when the Pixies and Humans are huddled up in side.

Wugachug ~ The Carnival.

Wugachug is a colorful town run by the Chugawugs. Popular for its entertainment, fine food and interesting people. Various entertainment can be found here including live music, trained animals (such as exotic birds and bears) and the ever popular mail chugs.

Residents here tend to stay up late into the hours and focus on the fast pace side of life.

Merry Vale ~ The quiet paradise.

For those looking for a quieter pace - maybe Merry vale would suit you.

Filled with beautiful landscape, large golden sunflowers and balloons of many colors - Merry vale is just that, a cheery piece of paradise.

The Pixies here pride themselves on the simple things, finding pleasure in fishing - harvesting - gifts & parties by on the hill side.

Black Spore Swamp ~ The isolated corner.

This isolated camp sits in the southern corner of free realms. Its name comes from the black spores that the swamp life spread. Gloomy from the lack of sunlight - which also effects plant life - this swamp holds many dying trees and animals of the more exotic nature.

However, not everyone is frightened of these bleak surroundings. A small camp has been set up within the swamp to provide refuge tho those looking for a more exotic nature.

Crossroads/High Roads Junction/Stillwater Crossing ~

The adventurers pit stop.

These towns are often called the pit stops of free realms, ideally placed between larger stops of adventurers passing by. Although small in size - all three host a great meeting point for those looking to meet up by not wanting to travel far.

The few locals have often been known to open the doors of their homes for those late around the roads.

Biarwood ~ The forgotten maze.

Deep within the briarpatch of briarwood holds the Chugawug guard and their queen. Within it holds many exotic plant life, including various species of mushrooms. Those who do come from Biarwood are often reserved in nature. The tales they tell are different from the other folks of the realms.

Tales of dark adventures, creatures of woe and dark cold nights.

Lakeshore ~ The water's guardian.

Lakeshore is a small fishing village found off the coast of a small body of water.

The village is small in size, focusing mostly on farming and fishing. Although it is rumored to be home to some specialty combat professions.

It is highly praised for its food and welcoming nature.

Character types available -- you may create a character exclusively for the roleplay, or use one of your characters from the free realms game:

Humans: The Humans are new to the adventures in free realms. Although personality often varies humans tend to be curious in nature & natural explorers. They are also quick learners and have studied the blade and magic from the pixies quickly. Known to be the diplomats of the realms, often over seeing discussions between the pixies and chugawugs.

Pixies: Pixies tend to be gentle fun loving creatures, interested in caring for nature and its animals. They are never afraid to wield magic or a blade in defense of these creatures or the crown.

Chugawugs: Large in size, the chugawug is not the diplomat. Will often wield a blade and ask questions later. Known for its strong defense of the crown in Briarwood and its love of food (often slowing the mail delivery in chugawug).

Rob Goblin: Tricksters by nature, these goblins love collecting various items found around free realms. They are not to be under estimated - A whiz at business, they often try to set up shop in busy areas

and swindle a deal in their favor from the uneducated adventurers.

Here is a list of jobs:

Adventurer.

Archer.

Blacksmith.

Brawler.

Card Duelist.

Chef.

Demo Derby Driver.

Kart Driver.

Medic.

Miner.

Ninja.

Pet Trainer.

Postman.

Warrior.

Wizard.

Character form -- Please Post this once for everyone to refer to.

You do not need to wait to be accepted in order to begin role playing:

Name:

Character type:

Character's age:

Appearance:

Personality:

Job/career:

Home realm:

A brief history:
    Last edited by Princess Celestina; 05-23-2011 at 11:11 PM. Reason: Updating Storyline

Celestina Corinne

New World Storyline:

Part 1: As I walk around the Realms these days, I usually hear about the fight between good and evil—between the two royal sisters, Queen Valerian and Queen Darkthorne. I mean, you would have thought this wouldn't affect any citizen in Free Realms, right? Yes, right, until recently. Lately, it seems as though the more fighting that happens between the two sisters, the more a dangerous storm starts brewing.

Huh? What? What's going on? Why are Valerian's and Darkthorne's armies charging towards each other? A battle cry every few seconds—NO! This can't be happening! Not now! The thunder rolls...the battle begins!

CRASH! Lightning strikes! The thunder hoarsely yells!

Wha-what's that funnel in the sky?! No, it can't be! It's a..."Everybody take cover!" I hear someone exclaim.

The tornado touched down!

After the enormous storm

Every second, I hear the cries of worried parents looking for their children and the cries of lost children who are confused about what has happened.

It wiped EVERYTHING out—towns, forests, everything.

What will happen now? What will become of this?

Part 2: I'd better keep a journal to remember all that's happened. I thought. No, no, that'd be stupid... "No, it wouldn't," Snowheart said. "It'd be helpful in the long run -- you know -- to be able to back-track when you need to." "Well, I guess you're right," I said, giving in.

I pulled a notebook and a pen out that my mother gave me before she disappeared. I began to write.
    "It's a humid afternoon. I'm a little lost. Snowheart and Stripes are with me. By the looks of it, I think I'm in Wugachug, hence the tents. I'm starting my journey today to find my family and who/what caused this whole mess. Pay-back is coming soon to whomever/whatever did this."

"That should do it," I said while wiping my hands. Snowheart nodded. She gave me a look. It's time to go.
    Last edited by Princess Celestina; 05-23-2011 at 11:26 PM. Reason: Updating Storyline(:

Celestina Corinne

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: New World—A Roleplay about Free Realms *Please DO NOT post—as this thread still needs to be approved by Ashley Preciousfable***Thank you*

((approved )))

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Paulina Ambermace is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: New World—A Roleplay about Free Realms *Please DO NOT post—as this thread still needs to be approved by Ashley Preciousfable***Thank you*

((Hmm..I might join...I just don't understand one thing...do you guys discuss before posting, or is it just straight from your mind? o.o))
    "You may not like him, Minister, but you can't deny.. Dumbledore's got style."
    -Kingsley Shacklebolt

((Thanks a bunch, Ashley! Paulina, I'm afraid I don't exactly understand your question, but I may. I'll answer to the best of my ability. If you're talking about how the story goes, no. It's basically a story that you make up as you go along—sort of like a game. There are just about no possible wrong ways to RP as long as you follow the rules. Hope I helped! =)))

Celestina Corinne

Name: Celestina Blythe Eternity (aka Celes, Celly, or Cece)

Character type: Human

Character's age: 15

Appearance: Long, layered, wavy, dark blonde hair; light blue eyes; 5'2"; athletic; fairly tan; has a star birth mark to the left of her left eye; basic attire includes a hot pink Beret, pitch black Strapped Shoes, Rocker Pants, and a hot pink Blouse Vest; generally carries Bullseye's Bow; wears a Chatty backpack; wears the magical family amulet (heirloom)

Personality: Sweet, intelligent, loves to make friends, loves her family. She has somewhat of a short temper when it comes to people messing with her friends and/or family.

Job/career: Pet Trainer, Adventurer, and Archer.

Home realm: Seaside

A brief history: Celestina grew up in Seaside. She enjoyed playing sports, hanging out with friends and family...she had a wonderful life. She had just about anything one person could ever ask for—wonderful family, awesome friends, beautiful home, great schooling. Everything was just fine until the disaster came along. Now, she's on a quest to find her family with her tiger Snowheart and her tiger cub Stripes. All else was destroyed—her home, her school. Now all that's left of her is hope to find her family.

Free Realms! =)

((Silly me...forgot to post my own character info as an example. Ah, oh well. XD))
    Last edited by Princess Celestina; 06-23-2011 at 10:22 PM. Reason: Updating Character Info

Celestina Corinne

CJisAwesome is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: New World—A Roleplay about the Recovery of Free Realms after a Disaster!

Name: Max

Character type: Human

Character's age: 14

Appearance: Long, black hair with side bangs that kinda cover her left eye; The left eye is an icy blue, the other is jade green; she stands at a good 5''6 and has a scar from a frostfang on her left arm.

Personality: Fun, athletic, intelligent, and tends to say the first thing that pops into her mind. She tries her best to spring joy into her close friends and tries to look at the bright side of things. Though when the time is right, she is a fierce fighter.

Job/career: Ninja, Medic, Kart Driver and Adventurer

Home realm: Lakeshore

A brief history: Max was born to loving parents in Lakeshore. After the death of her mother, her father, an adventurer, brought her along on his many trips around Sacred Grove. He made sure his daughter got the best schooling and a nice home where they could spend the Snowy Days at. Her life was full of warmth and happiness... That was 'til the disaster happened. She is now on the search for her father and believes he is still alive... somewhere..

Free Realms =3
    Last edited by CJisAwesome; 01-05-2011 at 11:58 PM.
    Celeste Wolfears
    Check out A Reformation By me

Default Re: New World—A Roleplay about the Recovery of Free Realms after a Disaster!

((Someone didn't read the ruuuuules. Tsk tsk. XD))

Celestina Corinne

CJisAwesome is offline Amateur Gamer

(( What do you mean? D: )) ((OH NVM!!! hehe))
    Celeste Wolfears
    Check out A Reformation By me

Page 1 of 268 1231151101 ... LastLast