Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Juju is offline Explorer

Default A new rp to stay

Hello everyone! I just had a idea, i want to start a new rp, But one that will be very active and alot of people would like, I wanted to make this first to see if i could get some people to commit to joining before i put the work in making it, also i would like to get some ideas for it to make it good for everyone in it. ^^

so...anyone care to share?
    <-------I made that. X3

JinxFriday is offline Newbie Explorer

Default Re: A new rp to stay

I'd love to join any roleplay you start! No one's even posted on the whole Our Member's Creations area since my post a few days ago, that's how inactive it's been... you've got a great idea here, and I'll commit to being active. I keep making all these characters, like for Pendragon, and then never getting the chance to use them... so this'll be a nice change . What do you have in mind so far?

Ice
    Ice is offline Newbie Explorer

I'll join, too. =) I always love to be a part of Roleplays (I am in roleplays on WebkinzInsider, BearvilleInsider, and soon here). The sort I am interested in are animal roleplays, such as wolves, cats, dogs, tigers, and all that stuff. =P Whatever you choose will be great, I'm sure, and I'll commit to roleplaying on your thread!

larkrose is offline Explorer

Sorry, but you need permission to start a roleplay. Please pm me to be put on the waiting list. (I'm not going to allow any more until we get a few more roleplayers here, so spread the word. )