Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Title: I Always Wish i was popular on Freerealms

creativethinker is offline Explorer

Default I Always Wish i was popular on Freerealms

i always wanted to be like violet stonegate or crystal bluegem
    It will never happen
    I try to make videos like violet but i get less than 10 views i try to build my house cool like crystal when i add it to housing directory in 1 month i get less than 5 votes ):

I gotta keep trying

Add me :
    Last edited by creativethinker; 08-03-2013 at 03:09 PM.
    Luckycharm27 likes this.

fwiend is offline Explorer

Default Re: I Always Wish i was popular on Freerealms

I'll add you when I get on. c:
    Maybe make tutorial videos like a coin guide, or maybe a music video?
    I'll subscribe to you, my channel is ''f4IIinst4rz''
    Best of luck. c:

I MAKE music videos it take a whole year till i receive a comment from someone and sometimes it not good comments i post a video one year in a half ago i got 20 views no comments

Sunzia is offline Master Gamer

I dont know Violet Stonegate *So she isnt famous* Hmm popularity doesnt matter.. keep on posting here and be a little ~known~ on here then make some flashy music video that matches get some talent like Art, Photography, Singinf, Dancing, Etc... make some epic movie get all those rare blah blah stuff
    Rare means:
    Be Kind
    Help people
    Be friendly
    Dont hate
    Dont start drama
    Dont care about clothes
    Donate stuff
    Be Helpful

and

Common Means:
    Talk trash aka Bully new fellas
    Be mean
    Drama Makers
    ETC....

Would you rather be
    Common Or Rare? Because I'd be rare
    olliepop and Kat Azurehaven like this.
    Thanks for the memories!

Chalked is offline Amateur Gamer

I’m not sure why you want to be “famous” on Free Realms. It’s not like it’s going to affect your real life for the better or something.

But if I have to say my opinion, maybe do some Free Realms tutorial videos? That’s what I did, although I don’t have a whole ton of subscribers (154). I guess just make sure that it’s what a’ lot of people would be searching up. Like beginners for instance, if they get stuck or want to know how to do a glitch they usually turn to You Tube.

For example, what I did for one of my videos is show them a glitch for mixing weapons. And surprise, people watched the video plus I got one or two new subscribers from it.

On the music video part, people these days don’t want a person just doing emotes. They want spiny, flashy stuff that basically makes me dizzy. A video just like this:

You’re going to have to edit something like that on your editor to get the praise from the people these days. To make music videos like that then you might want Sony Vegas (Sony Vegas 10, 11 or 12 will do the trick) but the Sony Vegas editor has a ‘lot of options and can get confusing. That means you’re going to have to spend some time learning how to use it. Also, to make a video like the one above can take about two days depending on how much work put into it. If you’re asking why so long it’s because of all the stuff added in it (Rotation, transitions, backgrounds, visual effects, video effects, word fonts, effects on how the words and clips begin and end, not to mention all the different stuff you’re going to shoot on the recorder.)

I guess you don’t need to get discouraged because The Ferluxia is pretty well known for his videos and he just uses Windows Movie Maker.

Okay, that’s all I got. That was long, and so sorry if I bored you with the details.

"Your imperfections are your greatest highlights".

Violet is now fading glory she makes awesome videos her name on youtube is beastcam1 she gets more than 20,000 views on her videos i really wat to know wat editor she uses and my cam is very slow i use cam studio it lags and slow i be kind i ask if they need help they say no thanks i am friendly i dont hate i dont judge well i do care about clothers i dont want to look like a newb when i played free realms since 2010 on different characters i dont start drama im not common mean i dont do none of that unless they started it first

Omg that video is so awesome but thank that was a whole bunch of info but helpful

Im giving a halter for black skinnies

Astrel is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by fwiend View Post
    I'll add you when I get on. c:
    Maybe make tutorial videos like a coin guide, or maybe a music video?
    I'll subscribe to you, my channel is ''f4IIinst4rz''
    Best of luck. c:
    Omg lol Im subscribed to you :p
    He likes the taste of your screen!
    (If you would like a lickie gif, just dm me. Still making them.)

Chalked is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by creativethinker View Post
    Omg that video is so awesome but thank that was a whole bunch of info but helpful
    You're welcome ^.^

Violet is now fading glory she makes awesome videos her name on youtube is beastcam1 she gets more than 20,000 views on her videos i really wat to know wat editor she uses and my cam is very slow i use cam studio it lags and slow i be kind i ask if they need help they say no thanks i am friendly i dont hate i dont judge well i do care about clothers i dont want to look like a newb when i played free realms since 2010 on different characters i dont start drama im not common mean i dont do none of that unless they started it first
    I think I know who you're talking about, first girl to make videos outside the Free Realms staff right?

She DOES make good videos, but I think that's because she has a' lot of experience. I think she mentioned that she went to art school then went to film school [Film school, that's why her videos are so awesome].

As for the editor, well, to me it looks like she's using Adobe After Effects. (another one of those confusing and pricey editors) I'm not completely sure though.

Also, the recorder, well you don't need to use Camtasia Studio's recorder, you can use Hyper Cam 2. It's just going to be formed into a file so If you're still going to use Camtasia, then all your going to do is a few extra clicking. After your done recording a clip (with Hyper Cam 2), afterwards, at the top left of Camtasia, click "Import Media" and there should be your recorded stuff. Then all you have to do is double click the clips you want to edit, click okay, then just drag the clip into the timeline.

Oh, I forgot to add something. If you download Hyper Cam 2, make sure you don't download Hyper Cam 3. It may seem better but Hyper Cam 3 is more confusing. Plus, Hyper Cam 2 comes without the watermark unlike Hyper Cam 3.

I usually download my stuff at Cnet.com or Softonic.com. So you could go to one of those sites and just download Hyper Cam 2 from those.

There's a'lot of Hyper Cams in there...

Well, I really have to stop posting these long posts.
    Last edited by Chalked; 08-01-2013 at 12:32 AM.

"Your imperfections are your greatest highlights".

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast