Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1777 of 1777 FirstFirst ... 7771277167717271767177517761777
Results 17,761 to 17,769 of 17769
Like Tree1Likes

Title: Half, Dark and Earth: Until We Are One With the Stars //What is Crazystar up to? Announcement!//

shadow cat is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Half, Dark and Earth: Until We Are One With the Stars //What is Crazystar up to? Announcement!//

(( Late reply if your still on sure. ))
    Ashclaw curled up into a ball and drifted to sleep.

BAM!
    A blast of thunder blasted through the forset as Ashclaw padded to the river that divides Darkclan and Halfcla, his eye were blank as he couted the shineing stars above him as the rain drenched his gray fur.
    "I know your not one of those stars dad, because your ruthless and insane! You just asked your kits and your mate just to turn their back on starclan with you. You got hat deserve ot veryone who died because of your filthy claws!" Ashclaw meowed with no respect at all. "And I will never forgive for that, but your still my father and I give you that respect." Ashclaw revealed his claws and slashed at the air and the world seemed to tear and darkness filled his eyes.

Ashclaw woke up with the most relief he had in ages, he smiledand ran back to camp.
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Half, Dark and Earth: Until We Are One With the Stars //What is Crazystar up to? Announcement!//

Cheesebrain had been wandering around the territory near camp when she noticed Ashclaw. "Hey, Ashclaw."

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

"Oh, hi Cheesebrain! i`m kinda surprised that apple isn`t stalking you." Ashclaw smiled.
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

Cheesebrain smiled back. "Hello Ashclaw. I actually haven't seen Apple in a while- Thank goodness."

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

The ashy cat just chuckled, "Thank Starclan, he really can get on a cats nerves."
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

Cheesebrain nodded in agreement. "Yeah, he can. Still, I wonder where he went. Maybe a Twoleg ate him."

Firebreeze peered into the shadow lost cave, her eyes sorrowful as she counted how many days, minutes, hours, Sparrowpaw had been gone.
    Please come back..
    She thought holding bak tears as she dded back to camp
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by shadow cat View Post
    (( Late reply if your still on sure. ))
    Ashclaw curled up into a ball and drifted to sleep.

BAM!
    A blast of thunder blasted through the forset as Ashclaw padded to the river that divides Darkclan and Halfcla, his eye were blank as he couted the shineing stars above him as the rain drenched his gray fur.
    "I know your not one of those stars dad, because your ruthless and insane! You just asked your kits and your mate just to turn their back on starclan with you. You got hat deserve ot veryone who died because of your filthy claws!" Ashclaw meowed with no respect at all. "And I will never forgive for that, but your still my father and I give you that respect." Ashclaw revealed his claws and slashed at the air and the world seemed to tear and darkness filled his eyes.

Ashclaw woke up with the most relief he had in ages, he smiledand ran back to camp.
    ((...What else do you say when I'm too busy ignoring FRI for SZ? o.o))

~ ​KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

Rain Wolfheart is offline Master Gamer

((Hey, everyone. We just posted the next chapter of HD&E on a different forum. This one will be closed. If you're interested in the next chapter, entitled HalfClan: New Lights, here's the link: -- Sorry but we cannot verify that the role playing taking place on other forums will be appropriate for other users. ~Ashley Preciousfable

It follows the first leader of HalfClan, Asterstar, and how she formed a Clan in a forest at war. Hopefully it'll be just as fun as the past chapters, and it would be just lovely to see anyone from here over on Skylighterz!))
    Last edited by Ashley Preciousfable; 05-23-2012 at 12:27 PM. Reason: ..
    Allons-y.